Summer Tour 2019 (3 shows total)

Started by dontgetupset, Dec 03, 2018, 10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jttouch2

Quote from: ditty on Mar 10, 2019, 11:59 AM
Quote from: RobRoy286 on Mar 10, 2019, 10:45 AMQuestion on Red Rocks seating -

On VividSeats, I see tickets listed by row and they say either Left, Right, or Center view. Are there specific seats (spots, I know there aren't actual seats) assigned? Or is it just a row number in whatever section you're in (left right or center)?

Will probably do GA both nights but I'd love to get closer one night. Just wanted to know what I was buying.

If anyone has extras for either night lemme know!

From way earlier in the thread
Ticket Price:
$95.00 Reserved Rows 1-7 (row 1 is handicap)

$65.00 Reserved Rows 29-60

$55.00 Gen Admn 61 +
Gen Admn also includes 8-28 I believe

ditty

Quote from: jttouch2 on Mar 10, 2019, 01:17 PM
Quote from: ditty on Mar 10, 2019, 11:59 AM
Quote from: RobRoy286 on Mar 10, 2019, 10:45 AMQuestion on Red Rocks seating -

On VividSeats, I see tickets listed by row and they say either Left, Right, or Center view. Are there specific seats (spots, I know there aren't actual seats) assigned? Or is it just a row number in whatever section you're in (left right or center)?

Will probably do GA both nights but I'd love to get closer one night. Just wanted to know what I was buying.

If anyone has extras for either night lemme know!

From way earlier in the thread
Ticket Price:
$95.00 Reserved Rows 1-7 (row 1 is handicap)

$65.00 Reserved Rows 29-60

$55.00 Gen Admn 61 +
Gen Admn also includes 8-28 I believe

makes sense and yes seat space is numbered
100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319

RobRoy286

I'm just wondering why the seat numbers aren't listed on the tickets that are for sale. All they say is "center view."

RobRoy286

Same situation on StubHub, seat number is blank.

ditty

Quote from: RobRoy286 on Mar 10, 2019, 03:14 PMI'm just wondering why the seat numbers aren't listed on the tickets that are for sale. All they say is "center view."
Quote from: RobRoy286 on Mar 10, 2019, 03:17 PMSame situation on StubHub, seat number is blank.

From what I have seen and bought, this is standard on Stub Hub.  I wouldn't be concerned with the center seats.  The center section is pretty much the stage & speakers width wide.  You can see the center, left, and right section break down on the Axs ticketing site by trying to buy tickets.  When the seating map comes up you can move your cursor over the sections.  If you google Red Rocks seating charts you can also find charts that show how many seats across a row is.
100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319

walterfredo

a friend is telling me something about AXS not allowing ticket transfers for Red Rocks shows? WTF? Anyone know anything about this?

ditty

Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 11, 2019, 12:03 PMa friend is telling me something about AXS not allowing ticket transfers for Red Rocks shows? WTF? Anyone know anything about this?

Confirmed.  The app allows ticket holders to sell, but the sale has to go thru Axis.

APR

Quote from: ditty on Mar 11, 2019, 01:42 PM
Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 11, 2019, 12:03 PMa friend is telling me something about AXS not allowing ticket transfers for Red Rocks shows? WTF? Anyone know anything about this?

Confirmed.  The app allows ticket holders to sell, but the sale has to go thru Axis.

This is crazy.  They must realize people buy four tickets, and not everyone in the group will arrive at the same time.  So in this scenario, you can't even give a ticket away to a friend who may be arriving late.  If this policy has been ongoing, then I guess that's the way it is.  But if this is something new, I think they'll have to amend the policy.

walterfredo

Definitely not normally the case with AXS/flash tickets. It's ALWAYS been an easy thing to transfer the tix to anyone else, no charge no hassle. This is total BS. Nothing at all was stated at purchase, only the deal about the first 5 rows could not be transferred.

APR

QuoteDefinitely not normally the case with AXS/flash tickets. It's ALWAYS been an easy thing to transfer the tix to anyone else, no charge no hassle. This is total BS. Nothing at all was stated at purchase, only the deal about the first 5 rows could not be transferred.
Good to know.  This is BS.

It's kind of confusing.  It seems like you can get in the door with the AXS app and Flash seats app.  I originally thought it was just Flash seats, but the tickets are in the AXS app so I guess we don't need Flash. 

Local venues in my area (Washington DC) use Ticketfly, which is great and straightforward or TM.

rkwedge

"The promoters for this event have requested that the transfer not be enabled to prevent resale of tickets through unauthorized third party resale sites. This restriction is usually removed a few days before the event so that people who arriving in split parties can divide up their tickets" Thanks AXS TEAM

This is what one fan was told, he posted on Facebook.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

walterfredo

Quote from: rkwedge on Mar 11, 2019, 04:47 PM"The promoters for this event have requested that the transfer not be enabled to prevent resale of tickets through unauthorized third party resale sites. This restriction is usually removed a few days before the event so that people who arriving in split parties can divide up their tickets" Thanks AXS TEAM

I call bullshit. Why would AEG care about this? What I assume is really going on is AXS being greedy and only allowing resale of tickets to go on through them where they can take yet another cut of the ticket money. They basically just decided that they are the only "authorized resale site". 

rkwedge

Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 11, 2019, 04:59 PM
Quote from: rkwedge on Mar 11, 2019, 04:47 PM"The promoters for this event have requested that the transfer not be enabled to prevent resale of tickets through unauthorized third party resale sites. This restriction is usually removed a few days before the event so that people who arriving in split parties can divide up their tickets" Thanks AXS TEAM

I call bullshit. Why would AEG care about this? What I assume is really going on is AXS being greedy and only allowing resale of tickets to go on through them where they can take yet another cut of the ticket money. They basically just decided that they are the only "authorized resale site". 
100% Agree Walter. AXS is really saying "Nobody's making money but us"
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

JDUB

Does that mean you cannot buy tickets through StubHub or Vivid Seats? StubHub indicates that the ticket is a Flash Seats Transfer.

RobRoy286

Quote from: JDUB on Mar 12, 2019, 08:32 AMDoes that mean you cannot buy tickets through StubHub or Vivid Seats? StubHub indicates that the ticket is a Flash Seats Transfer.
Wondering the same thing. This has me really worried.

PJAMVedder

is there a site for axs resale?

Hoptimus Prime

Quote from: rkwedge on Mar 11, 2019, 05:49 PM
Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 11, 2019, 04:59 PM

100% Agree Walter. AXS is really saying "Nobody's making money but us"

Agreed...  What BS.  I guess we're holding tickets until week of show.  Why can't there be a process to track these flash seats?  Surely they could allow a single transfer of the tickets, not allow multiple transfers.  You'll have folks selling tickets, but holy crap we do live in a free market system.
5/24/2003, and every damn time possible since!

JDUB

Quote from: PJAMVedder on Mar 12, 2019, 10:44 AMis there a site for axs resale?
Yes, AXS has their own re-sale system called AXS Premium. However there are no tickets available there. But if you click the standard tickets link on this page, there are a few tickets being sold at elevated prices.
https://www.axs.com/events/366053/my-morning-jacket-tickets

walterfredo

Seems as the squeaky wheel gets the grease! A buddy of mine spent some time yesterday talking to several people at axs, AEG and sent a message to MMJ management as well. As of now the transfer feature is fully functional!

PJAMVedder

Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 12, 2019, 02:38 PMSeems as the squeaky wheel gets the grease! A buddy of mine spent some time yesterday talking to several people at axs, AEG and sent a message to MMJ management as well. As of now the transfer feature is fully functional!

Does this mean purchasing tickets on Stub Hub and Flashseats is ok?