Carl and Tyler on the road - Gallery

Started by Hoptimus Prime, Feb 26, 2019, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoptimus Prime

Some great pictures of Carl and Tyler in Illinois...

Relix Gallery
5/24/2003, and every damn time possible since!

rkwedge

Looks like they're heading back out together for some west coast action in July.

7/7 Kansas City, MO
7/9 Denver, CO
7/11 Bozeman, MT
7/12 Spokane, WA
7/13 Portland, OR
7/14 Seattle, WA
7/16 Berkeley,CA
7/18 Los Angeles, CA
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Hoptimus Prime

Just got tickets to the Berkeley show.  Seeing Carl in a Redwood grove sounds pretty fucking magical.
5/24/2003, and every damn time possible since!

Derek713

They just added Houston 7/23 at The Heights Theater!

Derek713

Quote from: Derek713 on Jun 12, 2019, 11:14 AMThey just added Houston 7/23 at The Heights Theater!

Wow! Super intimate show. They are playing on the small stage in the lobby.

MMJTX

Quote from: Derek713 on Jun 12, 2019, 11:20 AM
Quote from: Derek713 on Jun 12, 2019, 11:14 AMThey just added Houston 7/23 at The Heights Theater!

Wow! Super intimate show. They are playing on the small stage in the lobby.

Same in Dallas at the Kessler Theater, july 22nd!
Anytime

Derek713

What the hell.......I can't make it to New York or Red Rocks, so I just added Carl's Austin show too.

PJAMVedder

Will be there Derek with my 11 year old daughter.

PJAMVedder

Sucks you can't make it out to RR. I was going to be contacting you soon to see if you were gonna make it out there

Derek713

Quote from: PJAMVedder on Jun 12, 2019, 12:24 PMWill be there Derek with my 11 year old daughter.

Sweet! Her first Carl show?

PJAMVedder

Quote from: Derek713 on Jun 12, 2019, 12:53 PM
Quote from: PJAMVedder on Jun 12, 2019, 12:24 PMWill be there Derek with my 11 year old daughter.

Sweet! Her first Carl show?

First show of any kind

Cameron

subinai

jttouch2

I got a notification of a show added in the Nashville area last night, tickets were available so I bought a couple but I haven't seen an official announcement about it. July 27th in Franklin w/ Tyler.

Mr. White

Quote from: jttouch2 on Jun 24, 2019, 06:28 AMI got a notification of a show added in the Nashville area last night, tickets were available so I bought a couple but I haven't seen an official announcement about it. July 27th in Franklin w/ Tyler.

Where is the venue? Could you send me the link, please?!?
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

rkwedge

Quote from: Mr. White on Jun 24, 2019, 11:58 AM
Quote from: jttouch2 on Jun 24, 2019, 06:28 AMI got a notification of a show added in the Nashville area last night, tickets were available so I bought a couple but I haven't seen an official announcement about it. July 27th in Franklin w/ Tyler.

It's on Tyler's web site but does not say with Carl. But if you click on tickets it say with Carl. 
https://www.tylerramsey.com/

Mr. White

Quote from: rkwedge on Jun 24, 2019, 12:28 PM
Quote from: Mr. White on Jun 24, 2019, 11:58 AM

It's on Tyler's web site but does not say with Carl. But if you click on tickets it say with Carl. 
https://www.tylerramsey.com/

Thanks!
Franklin, Tenn. is a little south of Nashville. The driving directions say 2 hours and 25 minutes from my house. This is within my driving radius for sure! Will purchase tickets soon!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

jttouch2

I sent Carl a message about it on instagram-he said it's not "confirmed" yet but that it's looking pretty likely and he'll make an official announcement about it once it's good. I'm real excited to catch this tour, absolutely loved For the Morning and obviously Carl so it should be a great time!!

rkwedge

I saw Carl and Tyler last Friday night, what a fantastic show that was. If they don't record something together it'll be a crime. They have great chemistry and humorous banter, makes for a fun relaxing experience. They came out and chatted with any of us who wanted to talk to them after the show also. Such approachable guys but I couldn't bring myself to ask Carl about MMJ, I figured this is his tour and wanted to be sure he knew I like his solo stuff too. I then saw Band of Horses Sunday night and although a real good show after Carl and Tyler I probably didn't enjoy it as much as I should have. Go see Carl and Tyler if you can, you won't regret it.

MMJTX

Going Monday night in Dallas!   :smiley:
Anytime