Roll Call Red Rocks 2019

Started by rkwedge, Dec 04, 2018, 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJTX

Quote from: parkervb on Jul 24, 2019, 02:54 PMi've been getting pip'd on a Reno show poster for YEARS. So if that hold true, it will definitely be Renos at RR since I'll be at the PC/Queens shows.

My collection is heavy on Status and Burwells, need a Reno (and a Slater for tht matter)

I have a lot of Status too, not complaining cause he's probably my fave.
I can't wait to see what the Burwell is though, took me quite a while to get both of the 2016 RR Burwell posters. And i know this year won't be any different, i just can't bring myself to stand in line for hours before the doors to try and get one, would much rather enjoy the tailgating scene with friends
Anytime

parkervb

Quote from: MMJTX on Jul 25, 2019, 08:50 AM
Quote from: parkervb on Jul 24, 2019, 02:54 PMi've been getting pip'd on a Reno show poster for YEARS. So if that hold true, it will definitely be Renos at RR since I'll be at the PC/Queens shows.

My collection is heavy on Status and Burwells, need a Reno (and a Slater for tht matter)

I can't wait to see what the Burwell is though, took me quite a while to get both of the 2016 RR Burwell posters. And i know this year won't be any different, i just can't bring myself to stand in line for hours before the doors to try and get one, would much rather enjoy the tailgating scene with friends

you, sir, are on the right track. The poster hunt can come later.
Don't you ever turn it off

midwesterner

If anyone is looking to sell a extra VIP poster I am your buyer. DM me. I can meet you at the show and pay cash.

I am not looking for tickets just the poster. I already have tickets.

MMJTX

In 2016 on night 2, we were on the Bus2Show and my friend met a guy who was going to go get in line for a poster so he just took a chance and said "if you buy me one i'll come find you and pay for it plus a little" the guy said "sure i'll try" several hours later when we get into the show before the opener started the guy texted my friend and said "got it, where you at?" they met up and he paid him and my friend came right over to me and said here you go this is for you!

I teared up a bit couldn't believe he would give it to me, fast forward few months when Burwell released his AP's, i was able to snag one for night 2 so i gave my friend back the original one from the show and then months after that i was able to buy night 1 off a guy from facebook, who i later met at OBH 4. Anyways, sorry just super pumped about RR next week so im blabbering
Anytime

trav

Quote from: MMJTX on Jul 25, 2019, 12:31 PMIn 2016 on night 2, we were on the Bus2Show and my friend met a guy who was going to go get in line for a poster so he just took a chance and said "if you buy me one i'll come find you and pay for it plus a little" the guy said "sure i'll try" several hours later when we get into the show before the opener started the guy texted my friend and said "got it, where you at?" they met up and he paid him and my friend came right over to me and said here you go this is for you!

I teared up a bit couldn't believe he would give it to me, fast forward few months when Burwell released his AP's, i was able to snag one for night 2 so i gave my friend back the original one from the show and then months after that i was able to buy night 1 off a guy from facebook, who i later met at OBH 4. Anyways, sorry just super pumped about RR next week so im blabbering

Don't apologize! I'm freaking stoked. I live in Louisville and have seen them here numerous times, once in Lexington and once in Nashville. Other than that, I've never seen them out of this region.

I've also never been to red rocks and am flying out tomorrow and I can't even sleep! Can't freaking wait!!!! I can't imagine seeing the band I'd rather see more than any other at red rocks.

rkwedge

Flying to Denver tomorrow, super stoked to see the boys again at the best venue in the country. It's been way to long since OBH4.
Safe travels to everyone making the pilgrimage, see you on the Rocks! :beer:
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

RobRoy286

Lovin that the boards are heating up again! The beast is awakening! Lesgooo!

EdVedder

Quote from: trav on Jul 30, 2019, 12:41 AM
Quote from: MMJTX on Jul 25, 2019, 12:31 PMIn 2016 on night 2, we were on the Bus2Show and my friend met a guy who was going to go get in line for a poster so he just took a chance and said "if you buy me one i'll come find you and pay for it plus a little" the guy said "sure i'll try" several hours later when we get into the show before the opener started the guy texted my friend and said "got it, where you at?" they met up and he paid him and my friend came right over to me and said here you go this is for you!

Don't apologize! I'm freaking stoked. I live in Louisville and have seen them here numerous times, once in Lexington and once in Nashville. Other than that, I've never seen them out of this region.

I've also never been to red rocks and am flying out tomorrow and I can't even sleep! Can't freaking wait!!!! I can't imagine seeing the band I'd rather see more than any other at red rocks.

Trav, you are IN FOR IT!!!  I'm not sure how the time apart is going to affect them, but MMJ love Red Rocks.  I'd seen them 12 times since 2004 before we saw them at Red Rocks in 2016 and those shows were by far the best.  Have a great time!!!

APR

Quote from: parkervb on Jul 25, 2019, 10:56 AM
Quote from: MMJTX on Jul 25, 2019, 08:50 AM

you, sir, are on the right track. The poster hunt can come later.

If you're diligent and follow the artist on social media there is a good chance you'll be able to score one.  I have done that many times..... less hassle, no worries about holding a tube all night, etc.  On the occasion I "have" to buy one on ebay, I look at whatever overpayment as a convenience fee so that I could avoid standing in line.

APR

It's sooooo close.  Close enough to check the Morrison forecast and get super excited.

MMJCOBRA

Chilling all up in the Rockies!!!  Soooooooo close!!!!!

Lonndown27

IT IS UPON US!!!!!!
seeing Denver will save me from dying inside missing this but oh i am excited....WE ARE ABOUT TO WITNESS THE REBIRTH OF THE JACKET AFTER THEIR LONGEST TIME AWAY....

THIS IS WHERE YOU GONNA NEED A CHANGE OF PANTS MY PEOPLES

JohnnyYac, so glad you're hitting up the Rocks!
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Derek713

I didn't even get my airfare until yesterday, but I couldn't miss it! This is going to be the least productive few hours at work before flying out today.

1. rkwedge +1
2. jttouch2 + 2
3. mmjatl + 1
4. DayDrinkin +1
5. robb
6. rab7607 + mrs. rab7607
7. easy way & Mrs. easy way (aka: Windeon)
8. MMJTX +many friends
9. RobRoy286
10.  unravelled +1
11. emb + maddi
12. Midwesterner + 1 (LOOKING FOR 1 VIP POSTER PLEASE HELP ME OUT)
13. dcfire + 1
14. ditty + Mrs. ditty
15. superfrodies + Mrs. Superfrodies + friends
16. Clarkwork and mrs clarkwork
17. NCmapper + Mrs. NCmapper (aka:ska2free) + 6 friends
18. Vespachick and Mr. Vespachick
19. ga_bulldawg1999 (+1 at least for Fri, +3 for Sat)
20. AKS + 5 (both nights)
21. APR + 2
22. GO4IT, MsGO4IT + 3
23. Bulldog and Mrs
24. Dondantesinferno and Mrs +4 Both Nights!
25. klegel +10 (both nights)
26. thefudgefactory and Mrs. +3 (both nights)
27. Millerjustin & the Mrs.
28. johnnyyac & Mrs. Yac & 3 daughters
29. Crispy
30. mymorningcatnip + hubs [got golden vip first night, nothing second :(]
31. heelbrooks +1
32. kholl44 +1 +pineapple
33. GreenEarth and Beautiful Wife
34. GoodandLimber + 3 (both nights)
35. walterfredo + 11
36. Derek713

Lonndown27

Wow that's gonna be one unreal party. I can't even call myself a Jacket fan.
You guys are the real deal
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

MMJTX

Quote from: Derek713 on Aug 01, 2019, 09:31 AMI didn't even get my airfare until yesterday, but I couldn't miss it! This is going to be the least productive few hours at work before flying out today.

1. rkwedge +1
2. jttouch2 + 2
3. mmjatl + 1
4. DayDrinkin +1
5. robb
8. MMJTX +many friends
9. RobRoy286
10.  unravelled +1
11. emb + maddi
13. dcfire + 1
14. ditty + Mrs. ditty
21. APR + 2
22. GO4IT, MsGO4IT + 3
23. Bulldog and Mrs
29. Crispy
31. heelbrooks +1
35. walterfredo + 11
36. Derek713

Atta boy Derek! Hope to see ya there!
Anytime

MMJCOBRA

When's everyone gonna start tailgating?

mbb164

1. rkwedge +1
2. jttouch2 + 2
3. mmjatl + 1
4. DayDrinkin +1
5. robb
8. MMJTX +many friends
9. RobRoy286
10.  unravelled +1
11. emb + maddi
13. dcfire + 1
14. ditty + Mrs. ditty
21. APR + 2
22. GO4IT, MsGO4IT + 3
23. Bulldog and Mrs
29. Crispy
31. heelbrooks +1
35. walterfredo + 11
36. Derek713
37. mbb164 +3 (both nights, first time @ RR!!!)

ericm

Enjoy the shows everyone! I won't be there this time but thrilled for all of you who will be. I have no doubt the shows will be as amazing as we all think they will be.  :beer:

"Where's Jim going?"

GO4IT

Quote from: ericm on Aug 02, 2019, 07:50 AMEnjoy the shows everyone! I won't be there this time but thrilled for all of you who will be. I have no doubt the shows will be as amazing as we all think they will be.  :beer:

Gonna miss you! Hopefully you get to the shows closer to home.

mb34

1. rkwedge +1
2. jttouch2 + 2
3. mmjatl + 1
4. DayDrinkin +1
5. robb
8. MMJTX +many friends
9. RobRoy286
10.  unravelled +1
11. emb + maddi
13. dcfire + 1
14. ditty + Mrs. ditty
21. APR + 2
22. GO4IT, MsGO4IT + 3
23. Bulldog and Mrs
29. Crispy
31. heelbrooks +1
35. walterfredo + 11
36. Derek713
37. mbb164 +3 (both nights, first time @ RR!!!)
38. bluhmer (last-minute decision and still hoping for 1 ticket for each night! Thanks!)