ISO: Burwell/Reno Night 1 or 2

Started by MMJTX, Aug 03, 2019, 10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJTX

Would love to see if anyone bought an extra last night or is planning to buy an extra tonight. Was fortunate to get a Status print but man I love that Burwell/Reno collab. Name your price! :wink: 

Incredible show last night, they were all over the map on albums and I loved it! Can't wait for tonight
Anytime

Derek713

Quote from: MMJTX on Aug 03, 2019, 10:30 AMWould love to see if anyone bought an extra last night or is planning to buy an extra tonight. Was fortunate to get a Status print but man I love that Burwell/Reno collab. Name your price! :wink: 

Incredible show last night, they were all over the map on albums and I loved it! Can't wait for tonight
I only grabbed one from last night, but I have early entry tonight if you want me to pick you one up. Just let me know.

MMJTX

Quote from: Derek713 on Aug 03, 2019, 05:25 PM
Quote from: MMJTX on Aug 03, 2019, 10:30 AMWould love to see if anyone bought an extra last night or is planning to buy an extra tonight. Was fortunate to get a Status print but man I love that Burwell/Reno collab. Name your price! :wink: 

I only grabbed one from last night, but I have early entry tonight if you want me to pick you one up. Just let me know.

Sorry Derek didn't see this till now. Did you happen to snag one? If not no biggie thanks for the offer!
Anytime

Derek713

Quote from: MMJTX on Aug 04, 2019, 03:07 PM

Sorry Derek didn't see this till now. Did you happen to snag one? If not no biggie thanks for the offer!

Sorry, I just grabbed the one.

MMJTX

Quote from: Derek713 on Aug 05, 2019, 09:31 AM
Quote from: MMJTX on Aug 04, 2019, 03:07 PM

Sorry, I just grabbed the one.
No worries! Thanks again for offering

If anyone has any extras they're willing to part with let me know!
Anytime

parkervb

go sign up for Burwell's mailing list
Don't you ever turn it off

MMJTX

Quote from: parkervb on Aug 05, 2019, 02:05 PMgo sign up for Burwell's mailing list

I'm signed up, he just sent an email out saying they'll be up for sale in the coming days but wouldn't give a specific date/time due to the site usually being overrun and crashing. This happened with his 2016 RR prints i remember
Anytime

parkervb

Quote from: MMJTX on Aug 05, 2019, 02:58 PM
Quote from: parkervb on Aug 05, 2019, 02:05 PMgo sign up for Burwell's mailing list

I'm signed up, he just sent an email out saying they'll be up for sale in the coming days but wouldn't give a specific date/time due to the site usually being overrun and crashing. This happened with his 2016 RR prints i remember

indeed, it's how i got my 2nd RR poster. Even had a cool lil Burwell doodle on the back.

good luck and act fast! those posters are going to be among the most sought after posters for a LONG time.
Don't you ever turn it off

MMJTX

So i've been refreshing Burwell's and Reno's site pretty much most of the day every day this week, they went on to Burwell's site right before noon today while i was at lunch, it's been over an hour and im still stuck on the payment screen, apparently his site crashed already, he didn't even have time to send out an email that they were up before everyone was all over his site, just insane.
Anytime

randyrad

I was in the same boat.

Stuck on the Checkout screen with a spinning "progress" dots blocking the Proceed to PayPal button.

If you have developer tools installed on your browser you can unblock that overlay and click the link to PayPal

MMJTX

Quote from: randyrad on Aug 08, 2019, 01:52 PMI was in the same boat.

Stuck on the Checkout screen with a spinning "progress" dots blocking the Proceed to PayPal button.

If you have developer tools installed on your browser you can unblock that overlay and click the link to PayPal

Wow,really? that's too technical for me, did it work for you?? I'm still stuck on the spinning dots, guess i'll be here till i checkout or i die, whichever comes first.
Also im on the screen on my iphone which is even worse...
Anytime

randyrad

Quote from: MMJTX on Aug 08, 2019, 01:53 PM
Quote from: randyrad on Aug 08, 2019, 01:52 PMI was in the same boat.

Wow,really? that's too technical for me, did it work for you?? I'm still stuck on the spinning dots, guess i'll be here till i checkout or i die, whichever comes first

Yeah, I got over to PayPal and finished the transaction - no issues on their end.  Just received an email confirmation too!

randyrad

You could also copy the link of the checkout page and try it in another tab

randyrad

Still showing as available...

The really crazy thing about checking all week was that I scored the 2016 Red Rocks sets which I'd been ISO since the shows.

The merch vendors were selling as many as people wanted with apparently one guy buying 100 and not even attending the show

MMJTX

Quote from: randyrad on Aug 08, 2019, 02:18 PMStill showing as available...

The really crazy thing about checking all week was that I scored the 2016 Red Rocks sets which I'd been ISO since the shows.

The merch vendors were selling as many as people wanted with apparently one guy buying 100 and not even attending the show

Haha i saw that he put some more 2016 posters up this week, i already have those luckily, that was also a debacle in itself. I don't even know if i should keep waiting at this point for the payment button to pop up, i feel like by now they're all gone.

That's unreal someone bought 100
Anytime

randyrad

I wouldn't give up yet. Not marked as sold out and can still add to cart

walterfredo

has anyone actually completed a purchase?

randyrad

Quote from: walterfredo on Aug 08, 2019, 02:46 PMhas anyone actually completed a purchase?

I did for one night 2 poster. That was over an hour ago but still showing as available

walterfredo

can't even add to cart when the page does load.

MMJTX

Haha i've still got my phone screen up at the checkout screen with the two spinning dots. It's been over 2 hours, i've also been playing around getting in and out of the website and it lets me put one in my cart but then when i go to the cart it says there are not enough to complete order.
So i think 2 things could happen
1. he's actually sold them all and some were lucky to get them
2. everything is so messed up that none of the orders actually work and he ends up trying the drop again at another time,

It just seems like by now he should know this is what's going to happen, there's got to be a way for him to update or spend more on his site to prevent this sort of thing. I know he has got to be frustrated as well that he can't even get into his own site.
Anytime