New Live/Setlist Archive

Started by CC, Nov 06, 2017, 08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CC

noticed the live archive search results only gave a max. of 50 results.

fixed now.

Cameron

I don't see a place to add the OBH shows.

CC

Quote from: Cameron on Mar 08, 2018, 11:36 AM
I don't see a place to add the OBH shows.

fixed that, should be ok now

Cameron

Jackets N Pones

This is awesome! Where can fans submit photos like the (semi)-old days?
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

louisvilledanahys

If this has been asked elsewhere, my apologies...

Any chance JJ shows could be added?  I think I have seen him solo 5 or six times.  Just curious.

CC

no it's gonna be only mmj shows.
except for the early solo shows which were all mmj material.

Cameron

rkwedge

Quote from: Cameron on Aug 13, 2019, 06:44 PMHow do I add 2019 shows?
Yes I don't see an add to my shows link either.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

CC

Quote from: rkwedge on Aug 13, 2019, 11:19 PM
Quote from: Cameron on Aug 13, 2019, 06:44 PMHow do I add 2019 shows?
Yes I don't see an add to my shows link either.

Fixed. should be ok now

robb

am i doing something wrong in the order i'm adding them? regardless of what order i add them in, they appear most recent-oldest, whereas every other year shows up chronologically.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

CC

Quote from: robb on Aug 14, 2019, 11:29 AMam i doing something wrong in the order i'm adding them? regardless of what order i add them in, they appear most recent-oldest, whereas every other year shows up chronologically.

When you remove them using the 'remove from my shows' on the main setlist page the order stays in the memory somehow. When you remove them using the 'basket remove icon' on your My Shows page it will reset and you can change the order.

robb

Quote from: CC on Aug 14, 2019, 11:55 AM
Quote from: robb on Aug 14, 2019, 11:29 AMam i doing something wrong in the order i'm adding them? regardless of what order i add them in, they appear most recent-oldest, whereas every other year shows up chronologically.

When you remove them using the 'remove from my shows' on the main setlist page the order stays in the memory somehow. When you remove them using the 'basket remove icon' on your My Shows page it will reset and you can change the order.

that worked! thanks, CC!!
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

Angelo

Question about the setlist for the 2015-02-03 Hard Rock Hotel - Riviera Maya, Mexico show. The archive page I linked to says they covered Another Travelin' Song, however that is the only place I see it mentioned. My recording doesn't contain the song, nor is it available on Nugs. Setlist.fm doesn't have it listed either.

Did they actually cover this song?? I was there, one row off the rail, and can't remember.

Angelo

The bottom of this thread seems to confirm that they in fact did not cover it, but rather it was a mini-set with Conor and Dawes. And now that I look closer, past me is providing the confirmation to present me. This is weird.

CC

Looks like you're right. I'll fix it, thanks

Darkwillow15

Does anyone have access to their pre-show and intermission playlist from 9/7/21 from Merriweather Post Pavilion w/ Brittany Howard? They played some badass music, trying to track down a couple of those songs including one that went ""lord I'd be willing". Help please!   :grin:

Come Closer

11/17/03 doesn't have a setlist, but there's a tape on archive

CC

Quote from: Come Closer on Nov 02, 2021, 10:46 AM11/17/03 doesn't have a setlist, but there's a tape on archive

updated, thanks!