NFL'er Chris Long an MMJ fan

Started by dexter, Sep 03, 2015, 05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZMan

Did anyone see Chris at Red Rocks 2019?

robb

Quote from: ZMan on Aug 18, 2019, 08:28 AMDid anyone see Chris at Red Rocks 2019?

yep, saw him on my way out the 2nd night.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

Jackets N Pones

Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

ericm

If he's watching the Phi/WFT game tonight on Fox, I'm sure he just got a kick out of hearing OBH playing in the background during a commercial for a John Madden special they're going to be airing soon.

I know I did.  :thumbsup:
"Where's Jim going?"

ericm

There's definitely a Jacket fan working for FOX sports someplace in their production. Heard some more MMJ yesterday during a game heading to commercial. This time it was Black Metal.
"Where's Jim going?"

iLikeBeer

Quote from: ericm on Jan 03, 2022, 08:38 PMThere's definitely a Jacket fan working for FOX sports someplace in their production. Heard some more MMJ yesterday during a game heading to commercial. This time it was Black Metal.

Heard that too.  It was during the Cowboys/Cards game! 

Pretty sure it's the guy featured in this article:

Phish and Football Thursdays?  Credit (or Blame) This Guy

I googled it last season when I kept hearing Dead and Phish songs being played in certain games and came across that article.  Pretty cool shit there!  :beer:

rkwedge

Circuital playing in the background of the Erin Andrews interview with Gronk today.  :beer: FOX
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

ericm

Some more Black Metal today heading to commercial in the NFC Champ game on FOX.  :thumbsup: Not one of my favorite tunes but good to see some Jacket love on TV again.
"Where's Jim going?"

iLikeBeer

Quote from: ericm on Jan 30, 2022, 08:24 PMSome more Black Metal today heading to commercial in the NFC Champ game on FOX.  :thumbsup: Not one of my favorite tunes but good to see some Jacket love on TV again.

They also had some Dead as well as some other good tunes going yesterday!