ISO: Burwell/Reno Night 1 or 2

Started by MMJTX, Aug 03, 2019, 10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJTX

Ya so after a lot of reloading of the site on my desktop, it appears that both nights are sold out, was able to get them into my cart, then to my cart then to checkout but when i went to checkout it said "something wrong with your cart" and going back it said there were not enough in stock to complete order.
Anytime

walterfredo

I have every single MMJ poster burwell has ever done, so I guess I've got to keep the team together and deal with Ebay. Will wait a few months until the hype dies down though.

I had a N2 but traded for a N1 to give to the friends who bought it for me, and assumed I would just get a set of guy's release. C'est la vie.

MMJTX

I assume Reno will get his shot at a drop right? i guess we'll keep an eye on his site now
Anytime

randyrad

From Guy's FB...

Guy Burwell Illustration cant get in to post anything or put the foils online. whatever issues there are will have to stay troublesome until everyone goes back to bed or I can get back in. we couldn't send out our email about the sale as we couldn't put the prints on sale so.........the split second we activated the first two everything went down.

we don't usually have these issues on a daily basis.

SO instead of just taking the whole site offline, we will let the foils wait until later. nothing to be done at this point.

Guy Burwell Illustration check with clintonreno.com also, of course.

MMJTX

yikes!

Clinton Reno's drop starts at 7pm EST, get ready!
Anytime

walterfredo

Quote from: MMJTX on Aug 08, 2019, 06:48 PMyikes!

gone already? Just saw this.

MMJTX

Quote from: walterfredo on Aug 08, 2019, 07:13 PM
Quote from: MMJTX on Aug 08, 2019, 06:48 PMyikes!

gone already? Just saw this.

No Clinton is having just as much trouble as Guy had, i've been able to get his site to load every once in a while but they're still not showing up, he posted on FB saying he's having server issues too
Anytime

walterfredo

not on FB, please post any updates if there are any. Thanks!

MMJTX

He made a comment on the FB group that he is working on a unique URL and will post it in there, i will try to post here if possible but about to go to dinner  :undecided:
Anytime

walterfredo

jcwright610

postponed till Saturday per Clinton on the MMJ Fan Club FB Page

randyrad

Did the AP foils ever make it up for sale on either guyburwell.com or clintonreno.com?

Haven't seen much info. I'm all set, just curious.

MMJTX

Quote from: randyrad on Aug 20, 2019, 11:05 PMDid the AP foils ever make it up for sale on either guyburwell.com or clintonreno.com?

Haven't seen much info. I'm all set, just curious.

From what i've seen, Reno dropped his AP's both Foil and regular on his site, it crashed, then a day or two later, he dropped them again on his site, it crashed, he immediately put them on his Etsy shop and they sold out within minutes (i was able to grab a regular for each night, although at first i tried to get foils and they were sold out by the time i checked out)

As far as burwell, still unclear what happened there, Burwell posted on FB he wasn't even sure how people were able to get navigate through his site to purchase posters, he mentioned that his foils would go up for sale at some point but i haven't seen it happen, and i assume there would be no announcement just a random drop.
Anytime