ISO: Any T5 Poster

Started by TSarge, Aug 26, 2019, 01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TSarge

Made the (expensive) decision that I'd like to retroactively piece together this set. Yeah, would have been cheaper to buy them at the shows!

Let me know if you're willing to part with any of them.

rkwedge

Yikes, expensive for sure. The Burwell "At Dawn" was just on eBay last week, went for $232.50
Last "Z" one I seen went for close to $500.00. I'm always looking for posters I don't have so if I see any of these I'll let you know. Good Luck!
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

ericm

Quote from: rkwedge on Aug 26, 2019, 04:35 PMYikes, expensive for sure. The Burwell "At Dawn" was just on eBay last week, went for $232.50
Last "Z" one I seen went for close to $500.00. I'm always looking for posters I don't have so if I see any of these I'll let you know. Good Luck!

I know the Z poster seems to be the toughest to find but I thought for sure it'd be the Evil Urges one as there were less of them sold at the merch table than any other night.

I haven't seen many of any of these for sale but I'll keep my eyes open as well.
"Where's Jim going?"

TSarge

Appreciate you guys. I kind of decided, in the "wouldn't it be cool?" sense, to retroactively collect all the posters from all the show's I've attended. I've been to 37 shows so far so it'll take some doing. Current collection is not too shabby though as I think I have 16 or maybe 17 of them already covered. Depends if you count the venue version of the recent Forest Hills show (SICK poster!)

Anyway, as far as my prioritization of what's left to buy goes... T5 is at the top of the list!

ericm

Quote from: TSarge on Aug 27, 2019, 04:59 PMAppreciate you guys. I kind of decided, in the "wouldn't it be cool?" sense, to retroactively collect all the posters from all the show's I've attended. I've been to 37 shows so far so it'll take some doing. Current collection is not too shabby though as I think I have 16 or maybe 17 of them already covered. Depends if you count the venue version of the recent Forest Hills show (SICK poster!)

Anyway, as far as my prioritization of what's left to buy goes... T5 is at the top of the list!

It is cool and I get the obsession. Collecting posters to every Jacket show I've been to is just about the only obsession I have.

I picked up a couple from some of my early Jacket shows because I really liked them and had given up buying concert tees years before.

It wasn't anything I had planned on continuing but it became an obsession and started for me when I was one of the fortunate few to buy a T5 poster each night of the run.  Then I had to go back and get the first couple of shows I went to and it's become a priority for me ever since.

I do have a few extra posters from shows I went to that I've kept for potential trades if I ever wasn't able to get a print on show night. If you send me a pm or post here any of the ones besides T5 (no extras of those) you're in search of, I'd be willing to help you out if I have any you're looking for.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

Sweet Nothing

Quote from: ericm on Aug 27, 2019, 05:30 PM
Quote from: TSarge on Aug 27, 2019, 04:59 PMAppreciate you guys. I kind of decided, in the "wouldn't it be cool?" sense, to retroactively collect all the posters from all the show's I've attended. I've been to 37 shows so far so it'll take some doing. Current collection is not too shabby though as I think I have 16 or maybe 17 of them already covered. Depends if you count the venue version of the recent Forest Hills show (SICK poster!)

It is cool and I get the obsession. Collecting posters to every Jacket show I've been to is just about the only obsession I have.

I picked up a couple from some of my early Jacket shows because I really liked them and had given up buying concert tees years before.

It wasn't anything I had planned on continuing but it became an obsession and started for me when I was one of the fortunate few to buy a T5 poster each night of the run.  Then I had to go back and get the first couple of shows I went to and it's become a priority for me ever since.

I do have a few extra posters from shows I went to that I've kept for potential trades if I ever wasn't able to get a print on show night. If you send me a pm or post here any of the ones besides T5 (no extras of those) you're in search of, I'd be willing to help you out if I have any you're looking for.  :beer:

Ditto to pretty much this whole post!

Sweet Nothing

Quote from: ericm on Aug 27, 2019, 04:41 PM
Quote from: rkwedge on Aug 26, 2019, 04:35 PMYikes, expensive for sure. The Burwell "At Dawn" was just on eBay last week, went for $232.50

I know the Z poster seems to be the toughest to find think a Friday night show and more in attendance) but I thought for sure it'd be the Evil Urges one as there were less of them sold at the merch table than any other night.

I haven't seen many of any of these for sale but I'll keep my eyes open as well.

I am the one and lone sale of the "Z" poster on EBeans!  And that was right after the show pretty much!  I had asked the gentleman i met on this kind forum that i sold it to for $150.  I actually drove to meet the fellow half way down the island and he asked if I could do it for i Belice $125 and i did.  Thinking back k had another chance to purchase one from Jason when I got the original frame he designed to go for that poster!  I passed on it then and wish I had almost bought another for trade value but oh well!

Seeing as how I believe the "Z" night show was a Friday show and had more in attendance, i believe or think others that just attended that one show happened to purchase them for their keepsake for the show?!  At least my 2 cents as to why they are harder to come across.

TSarge

WOW. Very sorry I missed that one. I need to be better about monitoring EBay. Whomever bought it should definitely be very happy.

walterfredo

Quote from: TSarge on Sep 17, 2019, 05:47 PMWOW. Very sorry I missed that one. I need to be better about monitoring EBay. Whomever bought it should definitely be very happy.

Unfortunately there is no way (that I know of) to reach out to someone on here unless they see a post, or I would have made an effort to get this to you.

Good luck in your ongoing search!

TSarge

Quote from: walterfredo on Sep 17, 2019, 08:05 PMUnfortunately there is no way (that I know of) to reach out to someone on here unless they see a post, or I would have made an effort to get this to you.

Good luck in your ongoing search!

I appreciate that! I have tried a couple times to turn on email notifications for this thread, which would have given me the heads up of your original post before you edited, but I can't seem to get it to work. It's been years since I've been active on the forums so I guess I've lost the touch!