Jim James & Teddy Abrams Live Stream - Sunday 10/20

Started by CC, Oct 16, 2019, 06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CC

LIVE from (Le) Poisson Rouge in NYC for a special performance with The Louisville Orchestra on Sunday, 10/20 at 8 pm ET

Murph

Where are they fitting a full orchestra in LPR??  Very interested in this show, very upset I'm not going to be in town that day.  Hopefully will be able to check this livestream, thanks!

Mr. White

Quote from: Murph on Oct 17, 2019, 02:38 PMWhere are they fitting a full orchestra in LPR??  Very interested in this show, very upset I'm not going to be in town that day.  Hopefully will be able to check this livestream, thanks!

Also, this is happening on Monday, October 21, 2019.
From an e-mail I got yesterday:

"TUNE IN on MON 21 OCT
Celebrating the release of our new album "THE ORDER OF NATURE"
Teddy Abrams and musicians from the LO will be featured as musical guests with Jim James on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.

We just got approval from NBC to release this information and we wanted to share it with you first!

Don't miss our Tonight Show debut.

Order your copy of the new album with the link below and celebrate the achievements of YOUR LOUISVILLE ORCHESTRA"

So, I think when it states "musicians from the LO ... " That probably means selected musicians and not the whole orchestra ... just guessing though.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

RastaRunner5

I'll be at LPR Sunday night and the McKittrick Hotel on Saturday afternoon. What a nice little surprise of Jim James rolling into town.

Apparently tomorrow also has an audience Q&A.

Murph

Quote from: Mr. White on Oct 17, 2019, 05:08 PM
Quote from: Murph on Oct 17, 2019, 02:38 PMWhere are they fitting a full orchestra in LPR??  Very interested in this show, very upset I'm not going to be in town that day.  Hopefully will be able to check this livestream, thanks!

Also, this is happening on Monday, October 21, 2019.
From an e-mail I got yesterday:

"TUNE IN on MON 21 OCT
Celebrating the release of our new album "THE ORDER OF NATURE"
Teddy Abrams and musicians from the LO will be featured as musical guests with Jim James on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.

We just got approval from NBC to release this information and we wanted to share it with you first!

Don't miss our Tonight Show debut.

Order your copy of the new album with the link below and celebrate the achievements of YOUR LOUISVILLE ORCHESTRA"

So, I think when it states "musicians from the LO ... " That probably means selected musicians and not the whole orchestra ... just guessing though.

Yea I'm sure you're right.. this has to be the smallest room Jim has played in years.  I would guess it holds 200-300 people.  I love it!

Mr. White

"I'm going LIVE from (Le) Poisson Rouge in NYC for a special performance with Teddy Abrams and members of the Louisville Orchestra on Sunday, 10/20 at 8 pm ET with the help of my friends at Relix Magazine."

It's still up for viewing.

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011