Main Menu

Israel Nash Gripka

Started by rincon2, Feb 28, 2015, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimsflyingv

Quote from: CHIMMJFAN on Nov 23, 2015, 03:20 AM
So far I have become a big fan of War on Drugs, Strand of Oaks, and now Israel Nash via threads in "other music" thank you all!

Same here, thanks for all the information fellow music lovers and jacket heads !!

ChiefOKONO

Yes!! New album??  Thank you, I didn't hear about it....

I'll have to see if he sent out an announcement.

MMJTX

Thanks for the heads up! Great songs
Anytime

TommyBurnz

Yeah. He made an announcement on Instagram yesterday. Full album comes out tomorrow. I really like what I hear so far.

Come Closer

Do we know when the B side is going live? I thought today too.

TommyBurnz

He answered a question on Instagram saying it'll be out at some point down the road but also said he had another album ready and it's coming out in early 2021.

TommyBurnz

e-stone

desperately want to hear this, but i don't have a record player. keep hoping this shows up on bandcamp at some point

Come Closer

Quote from: e-stone on Apr 20, 2020, 11:27 AMdesperately want to hear this, but i don't have a record player. keep hoping this shows up on bandcamp at some point

https://israelnash.bandcamp.com/album/live-across-the-water

It's on Spotify now too

rincon2

I have not seen this thread since I started it 5 years ago.I have since seen Israel Nash and met him after the show. Nice guy. Here is Rain Plans from Zanzabar in Louisville, 2018.

rkwedge

The full "Topaz" album is finally out. It's fantastic!
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

TommyBurnz

It is fantastic. The last two songs are awesome. He is pretty consistent with his output and I always enjoy his albums.

ChiefOKONO

Just got it and excited to check it out.  Love his vibe!!!!