Red Rocks 2019 Webcast this Friday!

Started by CC, Jun 10, 2020, 03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MPP

Quote from: RobRoy286 on Jun 14, 2020, 01:32 PM
Quote from: Woody on Jun 13, 2020, 05:26 PM
Quote from: Jbpats on Jun 13, 2020, 06:32 AMGreat show, stream quality got pretty choppy for me at times but have to Imagine there were a ton of fans viewing it
Slow slow tune through IWSYS was essentially a damn near perfect run of songs for me, gave me chills.

Slow slow tune so underrated. Love how it builds up. And how about that Xmas Curtain?! Stellar show and yes please on night 2!
Slow Slow Tune is maybe my second favorite song in the entire catalogue (Steam #1). Probably an unpopular opinion! It's just such a beautiful song. Carl's solos are bliss.
It's popular with me! When trying to introduce people to Jacket, I tell my friends with blues music roots to give Slow a listen first. It's about the only straight up blues-styled song they do. Great song, awesome version here.

My favorite shot from this video is the Jim closeup at the very end of Mahgeetah, tongue out, soaking it in, face of joy.  Beautiful.

Woody

You can toss Honest Man in that blues camp. Did anyone hear that night two is defenitely next?

robb

Quote from: Woody on Jun 15, 2020, 07:24 AMYou can toss Honest Man in that blues camp. Did anyone hear that night two is defenitely next?

You'd have to assume so at this point. There doesn't really seem to any reason to *not* release it at the same time as night one, unless they were holding it back for a future stream.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

Come Closer

Quote from: Woody on Jun 15, 2020, 07:24 AMYou can toss Honest Man in that blues camp.
Was listening to 3/2/18 (OBH4 #1) yesterday and the whole show is an all timer for me, but the Honest Man absolutely kills.