2005-06-23 Penn's Landing soundboard audio new to Archive

Started by cgreen2599, Jan 05, 2021, 12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cgreen2599

I've uploaded to Archive the soundboard audio from the 2005 show at Penn's Landing in Philadelphia. The regular audience taper audio was on there previously, but this new recording is excellent quality. It is a short set as they opened up for Wilco that day, but it's still a pretty stellar show for only being nine songs. It also has some of earliest performances of Off The Record and Dondante.

I used to get various band's shows from thetradersden.org years ago. I recently logged back on and found that this one was shared a few months back and was super pumped to see that it was soundboard. There are some older inactive threads there with other mmj shows and also some full video too. Im going to see if I can message some users and perhasps get ahold of other old gems.

https://archive.org/details/mmj2005-06-23.sbd

searchinbig

Thanks for the upload! Short but super sweet set. 
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

APR

cgreen -- Thank you!  This is another example of why I check and appreciate the Forum so much.  That 2005 show sounds great!  What a setlist too.  If you uncover more gems, please post away.

walterfredo

Pretty sure I have the Wilco recording from this day too.

sillyboob

Quote from: walterfredo on Jan 10, 2021, 03:16 PMPretty sure I have the Wilco recording from this day too.

If it's easy to post, I'd love to hear it!  Thanks!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.