Started by parkervb, Mar 09, 2020, 11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

parkervb

looks like we got our first 2020 date:

https://www.ohanafest.com/

what a sick lineup
Don't you ever turn it off

sillyboob

This looks killer.  And the location is prime as well.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

ChiefOKONO

YES! I really hope I can go to this.
Any idea the capacity of this fest?

I wonder how many other shows they will do?

MMJCOBRA

We think this has any chance of still happening?

I'm waiting before securing flights and hotel.

Cameron

MMJTX

Anytime

APR

Quote from: MMJTX on Jun 22, 2020, 04:22 PMPostponed till 2021

Same lineup!  15 months......... looking forward to brighter days.  I hope to be there for this festival.

Cameron

I may be able to go now.

ranyart

I love to see 2021 MMJ dates popping up!  There is no chance we'll be at this show but I am looking forward to further announcements and I hope this virus mess is far enough behind us that we can take advantage of them.  See you in 2021!!!

Cameron

Some lineup changes/additions.  So excited for this!

Hatfield

Maybe Ed comes out and they cover The Band or The Who again?! 

It Makes No Difference!

ChiefOKONO

Cameron

1. ChiefOKONO
2. Cameron + better half

Can't freaking wait!

Cameron

Only gonna be a 75 minute set but it's the only mmj I'm getting this year so I'll soak it up!

sillyboob

Three wristbands available for Friday, general admission.  I apparently never cancelled my 2020 tickets, and I bought tickets for 2021.  So... I got double.  Message me if interested.  I also have parking / shuttle passes I think I can transfer (they're electronic, I have them on email).  Face value for the tickets was $140 I think (shuttle pass was extra), I'll let it all go for $300, hoping to hook up a fan or two.  Message me if interested.

rna2525

Hi there, I am in need of a single ticket for Friday. Can you help me out?

Thank you & have a good day.

mons

Quote from: rna2525 on Sep 15, 2021, 11:43 AMHi there, I am in need of a single ticket for Friday. Can you help me out?

Thank you & have a good day.

Hi, do you still need a ticket? I have one (wristband) and can part with for $100 (plus shipping if you're nowhere near Long Beach).

sillyboob

Update: Tickets sold.

Three wrist bands and shuttle passes available for Friday.  Hit me up, willing to deal!  Pickup would be in Long Beach.

ChiefOKONO

The Ohana schedule makes it look like they'll play for about 2 hours.  I certainly am hoping it is the case!!!!

https://www.ohanafest.com/schedule

walterfredo

Quote from: ChiefOKONO on Sep 20, 2021, 03:05 PMThe Ohana schedule makes it look like they'll play for about 2 hours.  I certainly am hoping it is the case!!!!

https://www.ohanafest.com/schedule

if you click on their time slot, it says they'll play from 7:15-8:30, so 1 hour 15 minutes. Not worth the effort for me to go down there after SB and then drive all the way up to Berkeley.