Roll Call - Seattle

Started by DirtyPancho, Aug 06, 2021, 01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobRoy286

Quote from: parkervb on Oct 04, 2021, 10:27 AMi am interested in this Slow Slow Tune...that song has some gorgeous tone to it and along with Only Memory Remains are 2 songs I would like to hear more live.
One of my all-time favorites. Probably would put it in my top 5. Memories is also amazing - I'm hoping to hear that one in Chicago because with the way they've been shredding on this tour, they could really blow the lid off that one.

robb

Quote from: RobRoy286 on Oct 02, 2021, 02:50 PMAnyone got any more on the new song??

we got a pretty great tape of night one that i'll try having up later today.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

Nikkogino

Quote from: robb on Oct 04, 2021, 01:00 PM
Quote from: RobRoy286 on Oct 02, 2021, 02:50 PMAnyone got any more on the new song??

Hell yes...been dying to hear "Never in the real world"!

parkervb

so any recording rigs set up in Seattle?
Don't you ever turn it off

getinthevan

Quote from: parkervb on Oct 04, 2021, 03:12 PMso any recording rigs set up in Seattle?

The first night someone posted about taping - first looking for help getting a rig to the floor, later that it had been recorded - but I didn't see him say anything about the second night.  He later said that it would be this week or next before it was posted.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

rab7607

Quote from: parkervb on Oct 04, 2021, 03:12 PMso any recording rigs set up in Seattle?
I saw a couple mics in the mezzanine on Carl's side on Saturday night, hope something hits the archive soon.

RobRoy286

Quote from: robb on Oct 04, 2021, 01:00 PM

You're the man, Robb!

robb

Not sure if it's all the way uploaded yet or not, but the show will eventually be here

rkwedge

Quote from: parkervb on Oct 04, 2021, 10:27 AMi am interested in this Slow Slow Tune...that song has some gorgeous tone to it and along with Only Memory Remains are 2 songs I would like to hear more live.
A little story on this song, which I agree has a gorgeous tone, during the song on one of the slower parts a girl passed out on the rail right in front of Jim. He saw it immediately and stopped, the entire band recognized what happened and dialed it way down while holding the beat. Jim was visibly concerned and kept asking if she was okay. Security helped her and walked her out of the pit giving Jim a thumbs up.  He told us all to give her some love as they walked her out. Pretty touching moment just seeing Jim so concerned for her. He truly practices what he preaches, love everybody.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

rkwedge

Nice Robb, can't wait to listen to Never in the Real World again, that was so good live.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

robb

Quote from: rkwedge on Oct 04, 2021, 08:05 PMNice Robb, can't wait to listen to Never in the Real World again, that was so good live.

i think it's my favorite of the new stuff.

RobRoy286

Just listened...

Wow, yeah, gotta be my favorite of the new bunch.

I am so so excited for this album.

dookie shoot bandit

Quote from: robb on Oct 04, 2021, 08:12 PM
Quote from: rkwedge on Oct 04, 2021, 08:05 PMNice Robb, can't wait to listen to Never in the Real World again, that was so good live.

i think it's my favorite of the new stuff.

Thanks Robb!

And Never in the real world ... = WOWWWWWW

Nikkogino

Love how all albums got love (two of of the first two albums)...also felt like Knot Comes Loose sounded fresher.