MMJ @ Innings Fest 2/27/2022

Started by Cameron, Oct 05, 2021, 01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cameron

I hope this means more shows being announced soon.  We loved IF when we went a few years back.
https://www.inningsfestival.com/

MMJCOBRA

Maybe knocking a little rust off before OBH which starts the very next week.

sillyboob

Innings Festival was really fun a couple years back.  Saw Band Of Horses, Eddie Vedder, Jimmy Eat World and a few others.  Nice location, on the waterfront in Tempe.  Gonna be a great warmup for OBH.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

ranyart

Never heard of this festival but it is an interesting idea to combine spring training with music.  I would have thought MMJ would get a headliner for Sunday but I guess not!

gardenparty

Maybe they will do a proper show in LA before that? maybe

sillyboob

Quote from: gardenparty on Oct 06, 2021, 06:39 PMMaybe they will do a proper show in LA before that? maybe

I'd be so down for that.  Only doing one night for Innings, just in case.

For OBH2, we went to the Band Of Horses warmup show in Orange County, then was on the flight with them to Cancun.  It was cool seeing their equipment getting loaded onto the plane.  I remember walking through the airport and making eye contact with Ben, sitting drinking a beer.  Just gave him a smile, then he smiled back.  Waiting in line, waiting to board, I got to chat with Ryan and Creighton just a bit.  Told them how great the warmup show was, and that we were looking forward to their acoustic set.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

DaydreamNation

This whole lineup looks killer and I'm a huge baseball guy too. Might have to do it!
11/11/23  11/10/23  11/9/23  11/7/23  10/29/22  11/2/21  7/7/17  6/22/17  10/27/16  5/13/16  5/12/16