Help with track splits?

Started by down2earthlandscaper, Oct 11, 2021, 04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

down2earthlandscaper

Hi Everyone,

Brand new to the forum here, and brand new to the band (I'm not sure how I missed them all these years!) I'm a taper and recorded the 10-2-21 Seattle show at the Paramount. Recording is really nice. I want to upload it to archive but don't know their songs hardly at all so I don't know where to put the track titles and splits.
Would anyone be willing to help out with this? (I could email or pm a Dropbox link)

Mr. White

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/my-morning-jacket/2021/paramount-theatre-seattle-wa-7b8df224.html

Setlist.fm is really good at getting setlists up right away. This is the link for that night.

1. Circuital
(>)

2. First Light

3. Lucky to Be Alive

4. Anytime

5. In Its Infancy (The Waterfall)

6. I'm Amazed
(Jim and Carl Solo then full band)

7. The Way That He Sings

8. Feel You

9.Magic Bullet

10. Off the Record

11. Love Love Love

12. Wordless Chorus

13. Wonderful (The Way I Feel)

14. Slow Slow Tune

15. Run It

16. Phone Went West
(w/ You've Lost That Loving Feeling snippet)

17. One Big Holiday

Encore:
18. Smokin' From Shootin'

19. Steam Engine

20. Wasted
(>)

21. Run Thru
(End of)

Encore 2:
22. Mahgeetah
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

robb

Quote from: down2earthlandscaper on Oct 11, 2021, 04:20 PMHi Everyone,

Brand new to the forum here, and brand new to the band (I'm not sure how I missed them all these years!) I'm a taper and recorded the 10-2-21 Seattle show at the Paramount. Recording is really nice. I want to upload it to archive but don't know their songs hardly at all so I don't know where to put the track titles and splits.
Would anyone be willing to help out with this? (I could email or pm a Dropbox link)

i could lend a hand with this if you don't mind waiting for the weekend.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

down2earthlandscaper

Quote from: robb on Oct 12, 2021, 06:48 AM

That would be great.

robb

Quote from: down2earthlandscaper on Oct 13, 2021, 03:50 AM
Quote from: robb on Oct 12, 2021, 06:48 AM

That would be great.

feel free to send a PM and we'll make it happen!
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.