Birmingham free webcast

Started by rkwedge, Oct 21, 2021, 08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rkwedge

It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

MMJTX

Anytime

ranyart

This is great news and thanks for sharing it!

Lonndown27

(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

mdgsolo

Does anyone know if this will be available for 24 hours or anything or only during the live stream?  I have an event that will keep me from it until the live part is over :-(

Cameron

I hope it's available afterwards because I'll be seeing Ween tomorrow night.

sillyboob

Thank you to the kind soul or souls who record this then rip it to mp3 and other formats.  Probably won't be watching the webcast (on vacation in New Orleans for the Halloween show and will likely be out and about), so again, many thank yous!!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

RobRoy286

It's saying it starts at 10:15??

MMJTX

Wow. This has been so amazing to watch. All I can say right now. So freaking good
Anytime

SplatSplatSplat

"There won't be anything left of the Alabama Theater when their done tonight."
                -my brother, just now
You need it.  That's for sure.

MMJTX

He may be right. This is seriously insane. Haven't seen them do this much improv on so many different songs in one show I think
Anytime

subinai

this is a pretty damn good set! hope somebody is capturing this!

Murph

Mahgeetah, Lay Low, Dancefloors, OBH all before the encore. 

Yea, this is an insane set

shumatec1012

So much fun to watch. This is a band in its prime- so much of this new material consists of some of their greatest vehicles for jamming- NIRW, In Color, Wasted- all just out of this world. They also continue to add jams and outros to songs ( check out the end of Wonderful and RSP) that I've never heard before. Soak it in. This is one of seemingly many peaks that this band has had!  :drum:

rkwedge

That encore unbelievable. Closed with OTR, amazing!
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Mr. White

Cool

4 nights until I'm in the same room with these dudes.

Can't wait!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

ericm

Quote from: rkwedge on Oct 29, 2021, 11:56 PMThat encore unbelievable. Closed with OTR, amazing!

I loved that.  :thumbsup:

I always admired bands who were so tight and confident live they could play any of their songs anywhere in a set. MMJ fits that perfectly as they've opened shows with OTR and kicked ass right out of the gate, and last night sent people home with their faces melted by closing with it.  :cool:

Obviously not the only song they've ever done that with and to me just shows how great of a band they truly are.

Fantastic show last night and so glad we all got to watch it. Now I'm even more psyched than I thought possible for Chicago!!
"Where's Jim going?"

RobRoy286

Great show. Was expecting to be an album release show though, surprised they only debuted Complex.

ZMan

Great show, they were on fire all night. Songs from the new album and WF2 are really evolving as the tour progresses. Can't wait for Chicago.

RobRoy286

Quote from: ZMan on Oct 30, 2021, 08:51 AMGreat show, they were on fire all night. Songs from the new album and WF2 are really evolving as the tour progresses. Can't wait for Chicago.
RSP is gonna be a monster.