Roll Call STL

Started by YimYodd, May 19, 2021, 11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rkwedge

Sounds fantastic Mr. White, thanks for effort you put in. Looking forward to more, what a great version of In Color, my favorite song on the new album. Carl knocking it out of the park. Also great to hear your healing, these guys are good for the body and soul.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

pinebarrens

I drove into St Louis from KC to see the show. My first since New Year's run 2017. Was definitely worth the trip! 14th time seeing the band! Was nice that we got the first live performance of Penny.

Mr. White

Edit: I took down the mislabeled video.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Mr. White

I mislabeled the song I uploaded late last night. It's actually "Off The Record" instead of "In Color" again. This one turned out pretty good too. Maybe it's even better.

My Morning Jacket
"Off The Record"
Stifel Theatre
St. Louis, Missouri
Tuesday, November 2, 2021

SkyRidge

Went to that show, 17th time seeing them, would love to see Least Expected, so glad we got that debut too that night, my favorite off the new album, they jammed it too

Mr. White

These two performances were recorded at the Stifel Theatre in the afternoon before that evening's show. They were just featured on CBS Saturday Mornings and are now available on YouTube. You can see the clock indicating it was around 4:15 p.m. They also had a pretty good interview with Jim and Patrick. Don't know if it will show up on the Interweb or not.

Saturday Sessions: My Morning Jacket performs "Love Love Love"

My Morning Jacket was formed by a group of childhood friends from Louisville, Kentucky. They've been making music together for decades – and nearly called it quits. But then they produced a new self-titled album and reclaimed what Rolling Stone calls "their mantle as retro-rocks top mystics." From their self-titled ninth studio album, My Morning Jacket performs "Love Love Love."

Saturday Sessions: My Morning Jacket performs "In Color"

rkwedge

Yes the interview was up to. Thanks Mr. White
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

rincon2

Quote from: Mr. White on Dec 04, 2021, 10:35 AMThese two performances were recorded at the Stifel Theatre in the afternoon before that evening's show. They were just featured on CBS Saturday Mornings and are now available on YouTube. You can see the clock indicating it was around 4:15 p.m. They also had a pretty good interview with Jim and Patrick. Don't know if it will show up on the Interweb or not.

Saturday Sessions: My Morning Jacket performs "Love Love Love"

My Morning Jacket was formed by a group of childhood friends from Louisville, Kentucky. They've been making music together for decades – and nearly called it quits. But then they produced a new self-titled album and reclaimed what Rolling Stone calls "their mantle as retro-rocks top mystics." From their self-titled ninth studio album, My Morning Jacket performs "Love Love Love."

Saturday Sessions: My Morning Jacket performs "In Color"
So that is why there were so many pro cameras at that show. They filmed the whole thing. I'm sure there is a GOOD reason they did. Sorry I missed you that night, but Yim Yodd called me out because I was wearing the shirt. He bought one also, but we never met before. I assume you did not go to Khruangbin the other night. I never heard of them 2 weeks ago, but I am so glad I went. Most unique band out there now in my opinion, even though they sound so familiar.

pierceboat2021

Hi!  Does anyone have a recording of this available for the Archives or to share?  I was so bummed to miss this show and was really hoping to listen to the whole thing. I've been checking the the Archives daily in hopes this one will pop up on there.  Would absolutely love to hear it.   Thanks