College Football 2021

Started by Jackets N Pones, Oct 29, 2021, 03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackets N Pones

Been a fun season so far. Can't wait for the Pones Coogs game Saturday night!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRrXZRBxT8
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

ranyart

We're from Cincinnati and know lots of UC Bearcat fans who are all on cloud nine about their season.  I'm waiting for a misstep but if they don't make one this will definitely be a huge deal around here.

So go Bearcats and take it all the way!!!

RobRoy286

I am so nervous for the M/MSU game tomorrow.

ranyart

Quote from: RobRoy286 on Oct 29, 2021, 07:28 PMI am so nervous for the M/MSU game tomorrow.

I didn't watch it but I just heard from my father than it was a thriller (as long as you are a Spartan fan).

Jackets N Pones

Jackets N Pones

Quote from: ranyart on Oct 29, 2021, 06:22 PMWe're from Cincinnati and know lots of UC Bearcat fans who are all on cloud nine about their season.  I'm waiting for a misstep but if they don't make one this will definitely be a huge deal around here.

So go Bearcats and take it all the way!!!

Bearcats are looking good! Man I was hoping SMU could stay undefeated going into that one...

davymac

It's been a fun and wild season so far.  I think this may be the Dawgs year  :cheesy:

ranyart

Well here we are.  The college football playoffs are set and University of Cincinnati made it!  Needless to say folks are off their rockers about this around this part of the world.  UC gets Alabama which is going to be a tough game no doubt, and of course the other game is Georgia and Michigan.  Best of luck to all of the teams, I hope the games are good fun for everyone to watch, and I hope everyone stays healthy before and during the games.

I'm picking UC to take it all after they work their magic against Georgia, and of course that means Alabama and Michigan are going down first.  :beer:

iLikeBeer

Quote from: davymac on Nov 04, 2021, 12:24 PMIt's been a fun and wild season so far.  I think this may be the Dawgs year  :cheesy:

As a Michigan fan, I hope it's not your year!!!  GO BLUE!!!  :beer:

davymac

Quote from: iLikeBeer on Dec 21, 2021, 12:01 PM
Quote from: davymac on Nov 04, 2021, 12:24 PMIt's been a fun and wild season so far.  I think this may be the Dawgs year  :cheesy:

I think this should be a great game if both teams show up.  Hopefully the best team wins and can take down what will presumably be Bama.  :beer:

iLikeBeer

Quote from: davymac on Dec 26, 2021, 09:22 AM
Quote from: iLikeBeer on Dec 21, 2021, 12:01 PM

I think this should be a great game if both teams show up.  Hopefully the best team wins and can take down what will presumably be Bama.  :beer:

I agree.  Hopefully we get a good game and may the best team win!

While I'm hoping Cinci can pull off the upset, I'm not counting on it so if Bama does win, I will be pulling for the winner of this game to beat their asses for sure!!!

ranyart

We're a little under three hours until game time.  People are thinking the Bearcats have a fighting chance against the Crimson Tide so I guess we'll find out soon.  According to Wikipedia UC has been playing football since 1885 which makes it one of the nation's oldest teams.  Today's game is their biggest ever by far.

:beer: