Roll Call NYE Denver

Started by rkwedge, Aug 05, 2021, 02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericm

Probably should put it in the other music section but Gov't Mule has postponed their NYE run as well. They were doing the 29th in Philly and the 30th and 31st at The Beacon in NYC.
"Where's Jim going?"

MMJCOBRA

Dr Dog appears to still be on. I received an email earlier this afternoon about protocol requirements for one of the venues (Fillmore?)

MMJCOBRA

Dr. Dog's YE run is officially confirmed.

They are letting ticket holders request refunds and putting the refunded tickets back on sale over the next few days.

ranyart

Quote from: Robert Cannon on Dec 26, 2021, 12:07 AMDr. Dog's YE run is officially confirmed.

They are letting ticket holders request refunds and putting the refunded tickets back on sale over the next few days.

Some good news!  And I like their refund policy too.  Enjoy the shows and we'll probably watch the livestream Monday.  :beer:

APR

Quote from: walterfredo on Dec 23, 2021, 07:43 PMHaha! I just cancelled our flights to NYC for phish and rebooked flights to Denver. Guess I should have waited a few hours!

That's both sad and funny at the same time. 

ranyart

I just put in my PTO request for NYE 2022.  This covid shit had better be under control by then one way or another or my head is going to explode...

Varitek

I'm doing the same, ranyart
Hope to see you at this time somewhere next year  :thumbsup:
"Did he just put on a cape?"

mdgsolo

I was pretty bummed about the NYE shows being cancelled and feeling a bit sorry for myself but after what's going down today in Colorado with the fires, it really puts what is important into perspective.  The fires are right up against the First Bank Center right now where I last saw them on a New Years Eve in 2017..

ranyart

Quote from: mdgsolo on Dec 31, 2021, 12:38 AMI was pretty bummed about the NYE shows being cancelled and feeling a bit sorry for myself but after what's going down today in Colorado with the fires, it really puts what is important into perspective.  The fires are right up against the First Bank Center right now where I last saw them on a New Years Eve in 2017..

I could not agree more mdgsolo.  Got word from my good friend this morning that his brother and their family had to evacuate and will find out in a few hours if they have anything left to go back to.

kyle_s9

Has anybody received an e-mail about the refund yet?

ericm

Quote from: kyle_s9 on Dec 31, 2021, 06:34 PMHas anybody received an e-mail about the refund yet?

I got an email from CID almost immediately after the band announced the cancellation and my refund for the VIP package was credited to my CC within two business days.
"Where's Jim going?"

rkwedge

Quote from: ericm on Dec 31, 2021, 06:47 PM
Quote from: kyle_s9 on Dec 31, 2021, 06:34 PMHas anybody received an e-mail about the refund yet?

I got an email from CID almost immediately after the band announced the cancellation and my refund for the VIP package was credited to my CC within two business days.
Same thing here, email within an hour of the announcement of cancellation and refund to the credit card the next day.
As sad as it was to have these shows canceled it was definitely the right call, with air travel being a nightmare right now, Omnicron spreading out of control and now these devastating fires going on between Denver and Boulder. I just hope everybody made it out with their lives. That had to be some scary sh*t.
Happy New Year to all you wonderful Jacketeers!  :beer:
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

kyle_s9

Oh, weird. I never got an email or refund yet. Maybe I should try and get in touch with service.

Yeah, what a mess. Hope everyone is ok.

DirtyPancho

Quote from: rkwedge on Dec 31, 2021, 09:38 PM
Quote from: ericm on Dec 31, 2021, 06:47 PM

Same thing here, email within an hour of the announcement of cancellation and refund to the credit card the next day.
As sad as it was to have these shows canceled it was definitely the right call, with air travel being a nightmare right now, Omnicron spreading out of control and now these devastating fires going on between Denver and Boulder. I just hope everybody made it out with their lives. That had to be some scary sh*t.
Happy New Year to all you wonderful Jacketeers!  :beer:

Did you also have the travel package that was refunded? I just bought tickets for each night through AXS and haven't seen any sort of refund applied back to my credit card yet.

rkwedge

Quote from: DirtyPancho on Jan 05, 2022, 11:14 AMDid you also have the travel package that was refunded? I just bought tickets for each night through AXS and haven't seen any sort of refund applied back to my credit card yet.
I had the VIP package for Hotel and tickets thru Tickets Today.  It was a C.I.D. package but charged and refunded thru Tickets Today. I'm afraid you're going to have to contact AXS yourself and play their stupid games to get your refund. I hate that these ticket companies make it so hard to get a refund, it should be a given if a show is totally canceled no reschedule then refund should be automatic. Good luck to you.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

e-stone

i've still not gotten my AXS 12/31 ticket refund yet (nor has anyone I know that purchased that way), but i did get my Ticketstoday 12/29 & 12/30 almost immediately.

AXS does say that it can take up to 30 days for a refund.

kyle_s9

My AXS refund just went through today

Jacketman

Any word on New Years shows?