Main Menu

New Merch

Started by ChiefOKONO, Oct 18, 2021, 02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChiefOKONO

FYI It looks like they have added some new items to the online store.   not sure if they're brand new but new to me.

MMJCOBRA

Quote from: ChiefOKONO on Oct 18, 2021, 02:49 PMFYI It looks like they have added some new items to the online store.   not sure if they're brand new but new to me.

These new items have been up for a couple of weeks.  I've been habitually checking the online store every couple of days.

ChiefOKONO

oh ok.  I kind of wouldn't mind if they emailed us when new stuff was added...

dookie shoot bandit

Quote from: ChiefOKONO on Oct 19, 2021, 12:24 PMoh ok.  I kind of wouldn't mind if they emailed us when new stuff was added...

They sent an email on 10/8 saying new tour merch is now available in the Mmj shop

ChiefOKONO

Hmm.. for some reason I am not always getting these.  not sure what is going on?

Jackets N Pones

The tour merch is awesome. Lotta stuff not on website like the wristbands (Patrick and Carl were wearing them in Nola) and some cool stickers etc. Just fyi to look out for them!
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

ChiefOKONO

Still trying to figure out what is going on with my email list issues....

But the new holiday merch is pretty cool!

Although I was hoping to see an x-mas shower curtain for sale! :D

MMJTX

They're t-shirt designs have gotten better and better, but man their hat game is still TERRIBLE :(
Anytime

ranyart

I picked up the Forest Hills show puzzle and it's hard (lots of all black pieces) but it's fun especially since we were at the show.  I also got some stickers and the rolling papers just because.

:drum:

ericm

Quote from: ranyart on Dec 27, 2021, 02:25 PMI picked up the Forest Hills show puzzle and it's hard (lots of all black pieces) but it's fun especially since we were at the show.  I also got some stickers and the rolling papers just because.

:drum:

I picked this up a while ago and yes it was a hard one to complete but it helped pass some of the down time because of Covid.

It does look pretty nice completed though and worth the effort. :thumbsup: It's a pretty cool thing to have since we were at the show as well, and we were in a pretty nice spot too but I still can't find us in the crowd.   
"Where's Jim going?"

sillyboob

My wife finished the puzzle sometime back, and I went out and bought some plywood to clingwrap that thing to until we get it framed.  A very cool bit of memorabilia for a great show that we were lucky enough to go to.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

rkwedge

In case anyone's interested in the NYE posters. All profits going to Community Foundation Boulder County to help those who lost everything in the fires.  :beer:
https://mymorningjacket.colortestmerch.com/collections/shop-all
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

ChiefOKONO

Nice new merch and love the NYE posters!

ranyart

Picked up the Justin Helton poster and a t-shirt for the little lady.  :beer:

APR

The sweatpants are pretty awesome.  I wish I could wear them to work. 

Jacketman

Any idea when the NYE merch ships?

rkwedge

Quote from: Jacketman on Feb 01, 2022, 11:37 AMAny idea when the NYE merch ships?
I got mine yesterday!
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

sillyboob

Quote from: rkwedge on Feb 01, 2022, 12:15 PM
Quote from: Jacketman on Feb 01, 2022, 11:37 AMAny idea when the NYE merch ships?
I got mine yesterday!

Same here, out in California.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

Jackets N Pones

New sweats are money
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

ChiefOKONO

The new sweats are awesome, I agree!

I got all of the merch I ordered recently as well...

Also, I did have a problem with one order and since I added order protection to it, they gave me a refund easily.