Roll Call Red Rocks-8/26 and 27, 2022

Started by rkwedge, Feb 17, 2022, 10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rkwedge

It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

roffrs

Roffrs+2 (and roffrs+1 for both Dillon shows!)

First Red Rocks shows were the 2012 run. Thrilled for the 10-year anniversary of those all-time greats.
Good luck comes from trying.

DirtyPancho

1. rkwedge
2. Roffrs+2
3. Dirty Pancho + 5

MMJTX

1. rkwedge
2. Roffrs+2
3. Dirty Pancho + 5
4. MMJTX + Mrs MMJTX, plus friends

Still working on getting tickets, I was at 2015 RR, 2016 both nights, 2019 both nights
Anytime

itrainmonkeys

1. rkwedge
2. Roffrs+2
3. Dirty Pancho + 5
5. itrainmonkeys

walterfredo

I've got 2 for Friday in row 54 in my cart if anyone needs

MMJTX

well, that sucks.

Last two times they did 2 night run at RRX i had no issues getting 6 tickets in reserved for my crew, impossible this time in both presales and general on sale. very sad
Anytime

walterfredo

still have the 2 fridays in my cart. Have about 3 mins left, then will release if nobody wants.

walterfredo

have 2 row 56 saturday in my cart available too. Was just trying to help anyone that may need.

walterfredo

let the fridays go but snagged the saturdays, as I know someone will want these. I avoid the FB, so if anyone has friends on there that need Saturdays, happy to hook a fan up! Pulled them and thought if I let these go some bastard will put on stubhub.

scratch that...decided we'd just go to Red Rocks too!

kyle_s9

I totally goofed and missed the on sale time for today 🤦‍♂️
I was hoping for 2 GA on the Saturday show.
Considering buying resale for $130.
I'll let you know walterfredo!

robb

1. rkwedge
2. Roffrs+2
3. Dirty Pancho + 5
5. itrainmonkeys
6. robb
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

MPP

1. rkwedge
2. Roffrs+2
3. Dirty Pancho + 5
5. itrainmonkeys
6. robb
7. mpp +1

Angelo

1. rkwedge
2. Roffrs+2
3. Dirty Pancho + 5
5. itrainmonkeys
6. robb
7. mpp +1
8. Angelo +1

midwesterner

1. rkwedge
2. Roffrs+2
3. Dirty Pancho + 5
5. itrainmonkeys
6. robb
7. mpp +1
8. Angelo +1
9. Midwest +1

Zooey

1. rkwedge
2. Roffrs+2
3. Dirty Pancho + 5
5. itrainmonkeys
6. robb
7. mpp +1
8. Angelo +1
9. Midwest +1
10. Zooey +1

superflav

1. rkwedge
2. Roffrs+2
3. Dirty Pancho + 5
5. itrainmonkeys
6. robb
7. mpp +1
8. Angelo +1
9. Midwest +1
10. Zooey +1
11. superflav +2

whodonit2u

Just realized that there are assigned seats for this show?!

...well, outside of the two GA areas. I'm guessing it will be OK. I was on at the beginning of the presale and now I feel like my seats suck :(

RobRoy286

Quote from: whodonit2u on Mar 12, 2022, 01:30 AMJust realized that there are assigned seats for this show?!

...well, outside of the two GA areas. I'm guessing it will be OK. I was on at the beginning of the presale and now I feel like my seats suck :(
I'm not going, but I just gotta say, this is (and was, in previous years when I did attend,) SO whack for a venue like Red Rocks. *Most* people know the unspoken arrangement that it all becomes GA anyway, but not everyone. In 2019 we got comfortable in our "zone," got to know our neighbors and whatnot, and then RIGHT before the show started, this older couple showed up to their assigned seats. And it wasn't their fault at all. They paid for those spots. But a place like Red Rocks should be all GA - excepting maybe some VIP-type pockets.

walterfredo

^tough call on this situation. I've been on both ends of this at RR but will always of course move if someone comes for their assigned seats. For years it was all GA (at least the shows I went to) then they started doing this. It's dumb. But...I'm also an impatient person and just can't line up and go in early. So I do take advantage of assigned seats now since they started playing this game.