I’m Amazed World Series G1

Started by Jackets N Pones, Oct 29, 2022, 12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackets N Pones

I'm Amazed jamming after that diving Castellanos grab to force extras!
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

DaydreamNation

11/11/23  11/10/23  11/9/23  11/7/23  10/29/22  11/2/21  7/7/17  6/22/17  10/27/16  5/13/16  5/12/16

sillyboob

That was pretty sweet timing!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

Jackets N Pones

Played it again in Game 5! So cool

Mr. White

Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Nov 03, 2022, 10:57 PMPlayed it again in Game 5! So cool

I saw it and had it recording on the DVR (Sling TV), so I rewound it and made this 22 second video.

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Jackets N Pones

Quote from: Mr. White on Nov 04, 2022, 02:18 PM
Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Nov 03, 2022, 10:57 PMPlayed it again in Game 5! So cool

I saw it and had it recording on the DVR (Sling TV), so I rewound it and made this 22 second video.

Mr. white the other one was in game 1 shown below if you'd like to add for record keeping purposes. I hope the guys know about this! Surely they do

https://www.mlb.com/video/nick-castellanos-sliding-catch-x4115

Also the second time they played it in game 5 was pretty crazy, Astro legend Yuli Gurriel ended up hurting his knee during that run down, so Trey Mancini had to come in cold to play first base. Made a gem of a defensive play after not putting a glove on in live play for weeks and balled out in the game six WS clincher. All after battling colon cancer and making it back to the big leagues. Anyway, just thought it was a critical time MMJ was played and made for a cool story.

https://www.chron.com/sports/astros/article/trey-mancini-cancer-world-series-17562701.php

Jackets N Pones

rkwedge

Another MMJ song on Fox NFL show this morning.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes