Bonnaroo 2023

Started by HHH, Jan 10, 2023, 11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ranyart

Good to see Foo Fighters back on tour and it will be interesting to see how they handle their new setup with Taylor gone.  Other than that, MMJ and Vulfpeck are about the only two bands that interest me in any real way.  Also June 17 doesn't leave much space for many more European adventures unless MMJ starts digging into May.  Hmmmm....

Pineapple

Portugal. The Man is pretty sick too! And of course Cory Wong if you like Vulfpeck.
Foo Fighters were my #2 in 2021 before it got cancelled... I'm getting chills already just thinking about how Dave will talk about Taylor before he goes into 'My Hero,' or what it will sound and feel like to sing along to Everlong with 80,000 people.

Sources say MMJ will probably go on around midnight after Korn.

If you don't know yourself, how could you ever know me?

RobRoy286

Quote from: Pineapple on Jan 10, 2023, 05:06 PMPortugal. The Man is pretty sick too! And of course Cory Wong if you like Vulfpeck.
Foo Fighters were my #2 in 2021 before it got cancelled... I'm getting chills already just thinking about how Dave will talk about Taylor before he goes into 'My Hero,' or what it will sound and feel like to sing along to Everlong with 80,000 people.

Sources say MMJ will probably go on around midnight after Korn.

PTM's first five albums are incredible. I mean some of my favorite albums ever.

But after that...yikes.

jttouch2

I'm a pretty big fan of this lineup-MMJ, Vulf, Fleet Foxes, and Madison Cunningham are all big favorites of mine. MMJ late night (and Vulfpeck late night) will make it a pretty dang fun weekend I think!

ChiefOKONO

Awesome news! Wish I could go!

Lonndown27

My Morning Jacket cover In the Air Tonight with Jonathan Davis on lead vocals
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

MMJCOBRA

Single day Roo tickets on sale!

Lonndown27

MMJ ROO 2023 DREAMSETLISTJACKOFF

TONITE I WANT 2 CELEBRATE W/ U>
MAHGEETA>
IT BEATS 4 U >
THE DARK >
MASTERPLAN >
ALUMINUM PARK >
NEVER IN THE REAL WORLD
IN COLOR
EVIL URGES>
THE DEVIL'S IN THE DETAILS>
DONDANTE>
I WILL SING YOU SONGS>
WEEKS GO BY LIKE DAYS
FEEL YOU
SOONER
RUN IT
GIDEON (long Bo pulsating intro)>
IT'S ABOUT TWILIGHT NOW >
EASY MORNING REBEL >
HONEST MAN >
LAY LOW >
WASTED
-----------
NAKED EYE (The Who)
EMOTIONAL RESCUE (Stones)>
TOUCH ME PT. II >
LUNATIC FRINGE (Red Rider)>
EMINENCE FRONT (The Who)>
PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS
DANCEFLOORS
---------------
BROKEDOWN PALACE (GD) (w/ guests)
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018