Main Menu

Illiterate Light

Started by MMJTX, Feb 24, 2020, 08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJTX

They are a lot fun to go see, very high energy, put on a great performance
Anytime

slappymoe

Quote from: ranyart on Oct 13, 2021, 06:37 PMI see they are playing Louisville which is very tempting and who knows who might show up...  :headphones:
had never heard of them until they opened for moon taxi a couple of months ago at the amphitheater.  they were a blast.   enjoyed them much more than moon taxi.  should be even better in a little place like zanzabar. :thumbsup:

cgreen2599

I've seen these guys a few times and they always put on a great show and are very humble to talk to as well. A few weeks ago they played the Basement East again and live streamed it. I captured the video and uploaded to youtube. Included the mp4 file as well if anyone wants that. They cover Wordless Chorus around the 36 min mark.

https://youtu.be/1bcJoBMvq2E

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oLoDpgulq-yrfzyI81bXZwld9yPnji0e/view?usp=sharing

APR

I saw them for the first time last month, and they were great.  I second and third the above statements - High energy and fun!  I was hoping they covered MMJ when I saw them, but they did not.  I'll check out your video cgreen.  Thanks.  They have a new album coming out in 2023, and I bet they'll be playing bigger venues when they tour for it.

MMJTX

Planning on seeing them for the 2nd time this saturday when they come through dallas with Futurebirds. Very excited.
First time i saw them they did Thank You Too! into Lay Low jam
Anytime

bridget7

interesting information

Cameron

Quote from: MMJTX on Oct 24, 2022, 08:29 AMPlanning on seeing them for the 2nd time this saturday when they come through dallas with Futurebirds. Very excited.

Saw them last night. Great show start to finish.

MMJTX

Quote from: Cameron on Oct 29, 2022, 02:06 PM
Quote from: MMJTX on Oct 24, 2022, 08:29 AMPlanning on seeing them for the 2nd time this saturday when they come through dallas with Futurebirds. Very excited.

Saw them last night. Great show start to finish.

Yup, enjoyed it!!
Anytime

MOWJO8185

These fellas appear to have a new album out today! Haven't listened yet but in my queue.

ChiefOKONO

Nice! Please let us know how it is.

sweatboard

Seeing Them In Knoxville On Oct 26!! Could NOT Be More Excited. That Vampire Blues Video Is One For The Ages!!  :thumbsup:
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

Also. Sunburned Is Majestic. That's All
There's Still Time.........