US Tour Announcement ?

Started by MMJCOBRA, Feb 27, 2023, 11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walterfredo

Quote from: brob on Mar 20, 2023, 05:37 PMI got BBB Row 4 seats 7-8 for San Diego - really great seats.

Nice! guess I got shut out of SD then, nothing here. Thought for sure that would be the easiest of the ones I put in for.

got the SD denial email. Shockingly our crew was 0-5 on SD, but we all only selected the highest tier option.

ranyart

We got denied for Newport (reserved seats) so we'll try again later this week for whatever we can get.

LBSUNFLWR

I got denied on the presale. Will try again on Wednesday.

I'm going to Newport, KY only.

Mr. White

Through the Lottery, I only got my 1 ticket Pit request for Indianapolis. I had also gotten a VIP ticket for that show on 3/15/2023 right when they went on sale (front row dead center right behind the Pit).

I got denied my 2 ticket request for Newport, Kentucky. I hope I can get one or two tomorrow with the make-up pre-sale for that show.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Pineapple

Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 20, 2023, 05:21 PMI put in for both RR shows and San Diego. I got row 27 Friday at RR, denied for Saturday. Still haven't heard about the SD show but imagine should fairly soon.

Curious what group row 27 is in- front reserved?
If you don't know yourself, how could you ever know me?

MMJCOBRA

Quote from: Pineapple on Mar 20, 2023, 08:26 PM
Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 20, 2023, 05:21 PMI put in for both RR shows and San Diego. I got row 27 Friday at RR, denied for Saturday. Still haven't heard about the SD show but imagine should fairly soon.

Curious what group row 27 is in- front reserved?

Think so. Think back reserved starts at 40 something.

MMJTX

I was able to score both nights at RR, row 25 for both nights! If we end getting more friends to join us I may try and trade or sell/buy more together. Would've rather been able to request more tickets for a higher up row but glad I atleast got what i got for now.
Anytime

APR

Confirmed for St. Augstine GA. 

Angelo

I put in for 2 reserved for St. Augustine and ended up with section 101 row A! Great pull! My seats are closer towards the middle of the stage.

Eric and APR, hope to see you guys down there! 

porchdweller

I put in and was denied.  I was supposed to receive a Pre-Sale Password for tickets that go on sale in a couple of hours.  Does anyone know if that's been sent? 
It's just the way that he sings

walterfredo

Quote from: porchdweller on Mar 21, 2023, 11:15 AMI put in and was denied.  I was supposed to receive a Pre-Sale Password for tickets that go on sale in a couple of hours.  Does anyone know if that's been sent? 

I'm in the same position and there is very little info to work on. Email said we'd get an email with the password at 1 pm ET, but also the presale to use the password starts at 1 pm ET, so I have no idea what to think...will the email be sent at the exact time the sale opens up? Sure hope not.

porchdweller

Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 21, 2023, 11:19 AM
Quote from: porchdweller on Mar 21, 2023, 11:15 AMI put in and was denied.  I was supposed to receive a Pre-Sale Password for tickets that go on sale in a couple of hours.  Does anyone know if that's been sent? 

I'm in the same position and there is very little info to work on. Email said we'd get an email with the password at 1 pm ET, but also the presale to use the password starts at 1 pm ET, so I have no idea what to think...will the email be sent at the exact time the sale opens up? Sure hope not.

I'm ready if that's the case.  I was just making sure I wasn't in the dark here.  Circumstances have kept me from seeing them for a few years now.  Really want some decent seats. 

LBSUNFLWR

Same. I'm waiting on that email and logged in to AXS site hoping to get good seats for Newport.

walterfredo

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Mar 21, 2023, 12:37 PMSame. I'm waiting on that email and logged in to AXS site hoping to get good seats for Newport.

FYI, you can join the queue without having the code yet.

porchdweller

Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 21, 2023, 12:48 PM
Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Mar 21, 2023, 12:37 PMSame. I'm waiting on that email and logged in to AXS site hoping to get good seats for Newport.

Doesn't look so for LiveNation that I can figure out. 

LBSUNFLWR

porchdweller

Quote from: porchdweller on Mar 21, 2023, 12:54 PM
Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 21, 2023, 12:48 PM

Doesn't look so for LiveNation that I can figure out. 

Use the ticket link off the MMJ site for LiveNation and you can join the Waiting List. 

logan5ive

Great. Still no password.
MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]

walterfredo

Hatfield

What is the presale code for RR?