Previous topic - Next topic

APR

MPP

dcfire

1. APR + 3
2. MPP + 4 (200yds from home  :beer: )
3. dcfire

APR

Less than two weeks away.  Anyone else going to The Anthem?

MPP

The three of us should meet up for a beer pre-show! Talk Slims PJ bootlegs. Lol

I'm bringing 8 - all first timers.  Two I introduced 2-3 years ago and became fans, wanted to see this show.  The others are going in cold. Always fun to see that reaction when the magic first hits. 

Which would be a good thread, if not already done.  What and where was that first live song or moment that locked you in to this band.

rab7607

1. APR + 3
2. MPP + 4 (200yds from home  :beer: )
3. dcfire
4. rab7607 + mrs. rab

APR

Do you want to meet at The Brighton before the show?  It's the place just to the left of the Anthem and has good, casual food and drinks.  Everything will be crowded on a Saturday, but if there isn't an event there during the day it shouldn't be so crazy.

I'll bring questions about that Slims show.

dcfire

My recommendation for pre-show is Bartaco on the "newer" side of the Wharf. Mainly because, with larger groups of people, everybody can order individually and pay individually via phone. This helps as people wander in and out throughout an afternoon/evening. And no one needs to worry about splitting up the check when it's time to go. Does Brighton have a similar system?

MPP

I'm liking dcfire's suggestion to meet in the newer section, bartaco is an excellent choice too.  Food is good, fairly big space, but mostly because my condo is about 75 yds away. Lol

You're both welcome to meet up at my place to start and have a quick first beer/drink there too.  No line, no bar tab. Lol

I'll be meeting up with 5 friends at my place around 5p. 

APR

Cool about Bartaco.  I'll plan on dinner and drinks pre show around 5:00 but should be able to get downtown before then.

4 days!