Have a My Morning Jacket Xmas!

Started by eiseyrokker, Nov 21, 2008, 07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jellyfish

QuoteIt doesn't appear that you can download or play this anymore from archive.Glad I have it here on disc.Wonderful christmas tunes.

I just downloaded it from archive and it worked fine....btw its AWESOME

It looks fine now,when I went there yesterday all the download links were gone and the play list wasn't there either.It must have been in maintenance mode.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

TGMC421

Quoteand beautiful laid-back Santa-fied versions of 'Come Closer,' 'I Will Sing You Songs,' and 'Old September Blues.'

I'm always expecting him to change it to December everytime I hear this version  ;D   I wonder how come he didn't?

tomEisenbraun

Quoteand beautiful laid-back Santa-fied versions of 'Come Closer,' 'I Will Sing You Songs,' and 'Old September Blues.'

I'm always expecting him to change it to December everytime I hear this version  ;D   I wonder how come he didn't?
I absolutely love Jim's ridiculous sense of humor. The little subtle touches like this that maybe are jokes, maybe aren't, but definitely keep you on your toes.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

TGMC421

I absolutely love Jim's ridiculous sense of humor. The little subtle touches like this that maybe are jokes, maybe aren't, but definitely keep you on your toes.

I do agree that his quirky humor is a plus  ;)

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

librarian

Seriously, as I find myself dragged lifelessly through the holidays by corporate America, this will be the one thing to accompany and uplift my soul throughout the month of December. No amount of bat-shit crazy over-demanding customers could kill my holiday spirit when I've got this gem awaiting me in my car. Seriously.

I find that they keep my soul right up there on a daily basis. MMJ aren't just for Christmas! :]
Why's it so strange when they say that the world's movin' upwards?

librarian

Why's it so strange when they say that the world's movin' upwards?

ChiefOKONO

Thank you so much everyone for sharing this great stuff!!!

walterfredo

I see it's 7 years ago. Any info on where/what the event was?

Mr. White

Quote from: walterfredo on Dec 18, 2020, 09:40 PMI see it's 7 years ago. Any info on where/what the event was?

From December 2012 (8 years ago). It was a game show at La La Land hosted by Alex Smith (a.k.a. Lydia Burrell & Howell Dawdy) with Jim, Daniel Martin Moore, and Scott Carney as the contestants. There are videos of all three performing one song. I had downloaded the original Podcast's audio years ago. When I just now looked for it on the Interweb, it had gone away. I may attempt to upload the audio later for anyone interested. They are acting pretty goofy during the whole thing. Audio is an hour and 12 minutes long.

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011