Spring/Summer 2003 Tour

Started by thebigbang, Apr 15, 2003, 10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigbang

Which lucky folks out there can make more than one show?

Lot's of shows, but unluckily all the ones that are within a four hour drive of Louisville (Indianapolis, Cincinatti, Tenessee, etc.) are mid-week which makes it hard for a working stiff to get to and work the next day. All the weekend gigs are too far to drive to (unless you're Low Dog).

Have my tix for the Dylan show and may try to score Bonnaroo tix on Ebay. Hope the rest of you can fit in more than one show as well.
Just a Heartbreakin' Man, doing a Victory Dance with Shaky Knees, along a Bermuda Highway

peanut butter puddin surprise

Already have my tix for Indianapolis...as for Cinncinati, Nashville, etc....we'll just have to see! :)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

dthomas

have tixs for Los Angeles, waiting for San Diego to go on sale.

kharwood

What happened with their show in Austin, TX?  Very disappointed  :'(

otter

Two is better than one, but not as good as the fifteen i'd like to see. I'm going to the Jillians show, as well as, my homestate show in the basement of St. Andrews Hall in Detroit. I get to see them open for Dylan and headline two hrs from home...both will be fun I'm sure.

gertjan

would there be any chance that MMJ comes to Belgium in 2003? i'd love it!
I better be quiet now

Riny?  Any plans for a European tour??

CC

uhhh...top secret
even I don't know ::)

Niiiiiiice....that IS top secret!

CC

well
let's say europe is on the 'to rock in 2003' list
but then again, so is asia, oceania and antarctica

thebigbang

I've got tickets for two shows, Jillians and etown, but they open for Dylan in the first and the second is a radio show taping and they do not headline either one.

Sooooooo, I only get short sets.  I will try to make Indy or Cincy to see at least one headliner.

Hey guys, when this tour is up, can you give the hometown folks a headline gig?  Now I know what the rest of the world felt like when they were opening for others all last year!

Just a Heartbreakin' Man, doing a Victory Dance with Shaky Knees, along a Bermuda Highway

thebigbang

TONIGHTS THE NIGHT.

First gig of the tour. Any lucky soul who gets to see it, please share the love and tell us about the new songs and the crowd experience.

Only a 3 hour drive and I just cannot make this. Working stinks.

Oz

Quotewell
let's say europe is on the 'to rock in 2003' list
but then again, so is asia, oceania and antarctica

Oh, don´t let them skip Europe... Holland is not even necessary, I´d be happy to go to Belgium, but please let them come over! I wouldn´t know what to do with my summer otherwise...  ;D
I'm ready when you are