Author Topic: Phish  (Read 26531 times)

LBSUNFLWR

• got that old time feeling
Re: Phish
« Reply #180 on: May 15, 2018, 07:10 PM »
The ascend amphitheater in Nashville is a perfect venue. I saw phish there for two nights two years ago but I doubt Iíll be able to make it there this year in the middle of the work week.
If anyone is on the fence about Nashville Iíd say GO!!

sillyboob

« Reply #181 on: May 15, 2018, 07:31 PM »
The ascend amphitheater in Nashville is a perfect venue. I saw phish there for two nights two years ago but I doubt Iíll be able to make it there this year in the middle of the work week.
If anyone is on the fence about Nashville Iíd say GO!!

Gotta agree about the Ascend Amphitheater.  Saw MMJ there in 2017, it's a great venue!!  And Nashville was a heck of a city to visit.
2012: 8/3  2015: 1/31  2/1  2/3  8/14  2017: 2/4  2/5  2/7  7/7  2018: 3/2  3/3  3/5

LBSUNFLWR

« Reply #182 on: May 15, 2018, 08:36 PM »
The ascend amphitheater in Nashville is a perfect venue. I saw phish there for two nights two years ago but I doubt I’ll be able to make it there this year in the middle of the work week.
If anyone is on the fence about Nashville I’d say GO!!

Gotta agree about the Ascend Amphitheater.  Saw MMJ there in 2017, it's a great venue!!  And Nashville was a heck of a city to visit.
That was a fun MMJ show!!

It's a perfect medium size venue that gets bands that play at much bigger venues. Plus you can see great even from the back of the lawn.

walterfredo

« Reply #183 on: Aug 16, 2018, 05:41 PM »

ericm

« Reply #184 on: Aug 16, 2018, 06:40 PM »
brutal.

http://phish.com/news/curveball-forced-to-cancel/

Wow, that really sucks big time.

I'm not really a big Phan but my daughter has gone to a couple of these as well as Fest 8 in Indio. She loved every one of the ones she went to as I'm sure all their fans did, and I know any music fan can put themselves in Phans shoes as far as how bummed they must be about this.

I know I'd be incredibly bummed and here's hoping those who were going can just put this setback behind them and get to as many more shows as they can this summer.   :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

walterfredo

« Reply #185 on: Aug 16, 2018, 06:53 PM »
major downer. have several friends who traveled out from CA for this, some of which are already set up on site. Mother nature strikes again.

Festival 8 was magic. I have been to four other phish festivals all on east coast/new england areas, and while I get it that that is where they're from and huge chunk of their fan base is located, weather has played a role in many phish festivals (this being first to be completely cancelled), I think they need to consider bringing the festivals back to Indio/Coachella where festival 8 was, have in late fall again, weather was perfect.

APR

« Reply #186 on: Aug 16, 2018, 07:39 PM »

LBSUNFLWR

« Reply #187 on: Aug 16, 2018, 10:54 PM »
Horrible. My friend left Louisville this morning and was an hour out from the place when he got the news. Iím sure tons of people were well on their way there. Sad for the fans.