Forest Hills Stadium - July 15

Started by Murph, Jan 23, 2017, 08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenfarr

Quote from: adam_pliskow on Jan 26, 2017, 09:04 AM
Does anyone know the promoter pre-sale code for 10am today? 

AXS PW is MMJFHS

billadelphia

Quote from: adam_pliskow on Jan 24, 2017, 04:07 PM
I got tickets in the Lower Bowl reserve which has floor access and is on risers next to the soundboard.  I went for the Replacements and Deer Tick two years ago and those seats seemed to be the best.  First rows in 201/301/901/801 will also be great. 

I was looking at the ticket options and didn't see a "Reserve" section.  Are you referring to the "Club" section of the bowl?  If so, can you really access the GA floor with those seats as well?  That's awesome, and seems like an easy decision.

Thanks!

millerjustin

Quote from: adam_pliskow on Jan 26, 2017, 09:04 AM
Does anyone know the promoter pre-sale code for 10am today? 

MMJQUEENS
What's in here won't disappear

Mhurley8

Just got three with the promoter code, Club 201 Row E seats 1-3.

Never been to FHS but hoping these are good seats. Can anyone confirm these seats do have floor access as another poster mentioned?

millerjustin

Quote from: Mhurley8 on Jan 26, 2017, 01:33 PM
Just got three with the promoter code, Club 201 Row E seats 1-3.

Never been to FHS but hoping these are good seats. Can anyone confirm these seats do have floor access as another poster mentioned?

doubtful - floor being sold separately

Mhurley8

Thanks Justin!

No worries, still look like decent seats.

Cant wait for July!

zordonsbigtits

Does anyone have 2 floor tickets to sell for some MMJ fans from Montreal :(??

Murph

zordonsbigtits

Quote from: Murph on Jan 27, 2017, 10:54 AM
Hope everyone had good luck

Floor seats were somehow sold out in under 30 seconds...

muzzy2

Flash Tickets looks seems pretttty terrible.

Anyone know if there a way to get my tickets off there and just get a simple PDF?

zordonsbigtits

Quote from: muzzy2 on Jan 27, 2017, 11:35 AM
Flash Tickets looks seems pretttty terrible.

Anyone know if there a way to get my tickets off there and just get a simple PDF?

bro its such bs the promoters reseller website already has tickets up for 30$ more than what they were going for. These fugazi orders they place...

DA FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH YOUR SCAM...

Trukel

Hey All,

I have to say I was really annoyed with this Roll Call debacle. I have been a premium member since the beginning and did not notice my expiration given it the current quiet time for MMJ. My membership expired last month, but according to WU, they stopped selling the membership in September???  Thankfully AXS had some premium tix available on Wednesday at a slight price increase.....$197 for 2 tix, sec 201 row A. For that I am happy.

Anyway, I am clearly bitching. Leaving for Mexico next Friday, so all is will be right in the world.

K

Mhurley8

I'm selling my 3 good seats in Club 2, Row E, aisle seats(1-3). My brother ended up scoring GA, so I'm just looking to get my money back on these. $89 each, that's face value after all the fees.

http://www.flashseats.com/r/9phvb3/r.aspx

dexter

Quote from: Trukel on Jan 27, 2017, 06:08 PM
Hey All,

I have to say I was really annoyed with this Roll Call debacle. I have been a premium member since the beginning and did not notice my expiration given it the current quiet time for MMJ. My membership expired last month, but according to WU, they stopped selling the membership in September???  Thankfully AXS had some premium tix available on Wednesday at a slight price increase.....$197 for 2 tix, sec 201 row A. For that I am happy.

Anyway, I am clearly bitching. Leaving for Mexico next Friday, so all is will be right in the world.

K

if anything they did you a favor, those sound liek some of the best seats in the house if you dont feel like dealing w ga

davymac

Got my tix for this, I'm pumped!

millerjustin

is it July yet?????

OBH3 withdrawal symptoms are hurting me :(

ericm

Quote from: millerjustin on Feb 27, 2017, 04:56 PM
is it July yet?????

:grin:

It will be before we know it. I wasn't at OBH but have just about gotten over my Red Rocks withdrawals.  :wink:

I'm thinking  pre/post show party in NYC and training it to Forrest Hills. Seems like driving/parking is a pain in the ass. (More the parking than the driving)
"Where's Jim going?"

Lonndown27

Quote from: ericm on Feb 27, 2017, 05:38 PM
is it July yet?????

It will be before we know it. I wasn't at OBH but have just about gotten over my Red Rocks withdrawals.  :wink:

I'm thinking  pre/post show party in NYC and training it to Forrest Hills. Seems like driving/parking is a pain in the ass. (More the parking than the driving)

this seriously promises to be one of the most unique Jacket shows in a long time, given the venue. I think it'll be another 3 hour barnburner, goddamn do I wish I had a decent job so I could do all this ......Damn!

Everybody (who could get tickets in the first 30 seconds) have a hell of a time!
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

ericm

Quote from: Lonndown27 on Feb 27, 2017, 06:12 PM
is it July yet?????

this seriously promises to be one of the most unique Jacket shows in a long time, given the venue. I think it'll be another 3 hour barnburner, goddamn do I wish I had a decent job so I could do all this ......Damn!

Everybody (who could get tickets in the first 30 seconds) have a hell of a time!

I agree about the venue part but FH has an early curfew. With an opening act getting a set, and even with an early start, there's little chance of a 3hour Jacket set IMO. I'd be happy with 2.5 hours.
"Where's Jim going?"

Lonndown27

Quote from: ericm on Feb 27, 2017, 06:20 PM
Quote from: Lonndown27 on Feb 27, 2017, 06:12 PM
is it July yet?????

I agree about the venue part but FH has an early curfew. With an opening act getting a set, and even with an early start, there's little chance of a 3hour Jacket set IMO. I'd be happy with 2.5 hours.

damn ...don't you just HATE curfews??? ruin some true rock and roll moments
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018