Roll Call - Columbus - August 10

Started by MateoDeKY, Mar 14, 2017, 01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrgcucin

That's what we got in Cincy and it was magical. It was  by default, too,  because the word in one of the other threads was that they got cut off due to venue time constraints. But it was great!

Mr. White

1) MateoDeKY
2) rmpotsies +4
3) robb
4) RobRoy286
5) Littlejimfromxavier +3
6) ditty + Mrs. ditty
7) Mr. and Mrs. Beer
8) Jimmy E +1
9) Sinocai
10) emb + Maddi
11) Mr. White
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

iLikeBeer

Quote from: wrgcucin on Aug 05, 2017, 10:32 AM
That's what we got in Cincy and it was magical. It was  by default, too,  because the word in one of the other threads was that they got cut off due to venue time constraints. But it was great!

What was funny is they closed the first set of that show with OBH and several people around us just left?!?!  Sucks for them they missed that encore!!!

Lonndown27

Quote from: iLikeBeer on Aug 05, 2017, 10:24 AM
^^^^^^^

Or a Steam closer!!!!!!

:beer:

You'd rather have a Steam closer over any of those never played songs ? I would hope we could hope for both in one show  :thumbsup:
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

wrgcucin

Quote from: Mr. White on Aug 05, 2017, 12:22 PM
1) MateoDeKY
2) rmpotsies +4
3) robb
4) RobRoy286
6) ditty + Mrs. ditty
7) Mr. and Mrs. Beer
8) Jimmy E +1
9) Sinocai
10) emb + Maddi
11) Mr. White
12) wrgcucin

Lonndown27

interesting developments. Brock Landers sent me this reply to my original message to him, and this was a few days after I'd sent it:

brocklanders
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Re: COLUMBUS2012
« Sent to: Lonndown27 on: Today at 11:12 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » ReplyQuoteDelete
Hey man.  Sorry I did try to upload it a few months ago.  I'm not very savvy when it comes to uploading stuff online and for some reason it didn't work.  Tried and tried but work and personal life crap came up and put it on the back burner.  What I can do is burn a copy and mail it to you.  That is if you don't mind giving address. 

i've already, with much trepidation, sent him my mailing address. If there's any issues I don't mind defending or protecting myself from whatever bullshit it could negatively be, but I'm in solid hopes that he sends me two or three burned discs and they ACTUALLY turn out to be what we hope and then share them with all of you lovely people immediately.

I did ask him where he got these shows, why couldn't the person who gave him them just upload them since he's obviously okay with sharing the show? I asked him a few questions that I better get good answers to. I dunno guys. What say you?

Brock are you a troll or are you a real fan?
  :undecided:

(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

timescaper

Sister Christian oh the time has come ...

Lonndown27

Jamfish

I have an extra ticket if anybody is down, let me know.

SmokinShootin

I'm going to be there. It's going to be my 8th show or so. My third at this venue.

1) MateoDeKY
2) rmpotsies +4
3) robb
4) RobRoy286
6) ditty + Mrs. ditty
7) Mr. and Mrs. Beer
8) Jimmy E +1
9) Sinocai
10) emb + Maddi
11) Mr. White
12) wrgcucin
13)SmokinShootin

robb

Quote from: Lonndown27 on Aug 07, 2017, 06:05 PM
interesting developments. Brock Landers sent me this reply to my original message to him, and this was a few days after I'd sent it:

brocklanders
Hey man.  Sorry I did try to upload it a few months ago.  I'm not very savvy when it comes to uploading stuff online and for some reason it didn't work.  Tried and tried but work and personal life crap came up and put it on the back burner.  What I can do is burn a copy and mail it to you.  That is if you don't mind giving address. 

i've already, with much trepidation, sent him my mailing address. If there's any issues I don't mind defending or protecting myself from whatever bullshit it could negatively be, but I'm in solid hopes that he sends me two or three burned discs and they ACTUALLY turn out to be what we hope and then share them with all of you lovely people immediately.

I did ask him where he got these shows, why couldn't the person who gave him them just upload them since he's obviously okay with sharing the show? I asked him a few questions that I better get good answers to. I dunno guys. What say you?

if you do wind up getting this, PLEASE pm me ASAP.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

Lonndown27

Quote from: robb on Aug 08, 2017, 08:22 AM
Quote from: Lonndown27 on Aug 07, 2017, 06:05 PM

brocklanders

if you do wind up getting this, PLEASE pm me ASAP.

without a doubt! the second i get anything that's real it's gonna be on here for everyone as soon as humanly possible believe me, it's a duty and an honor to be able to circulate this thing if so be it. i've also tried to send him ways to upload it to the archive correctly, too.

MrB

What time is early entry for this show, anyone?

iLikeBeer

I'm thinking about hitting up Hoof Hearted or Land Grant Brewery before the show if anyone is interested in a pre show meet up...

robb

Quote from: iLikeBeer on Aug 08, 2017, 05:42 PM
I'm thinking about hitting up Hoof Hearted or Land Grant Brewery before the show if anyone is interested in a pre show meet up...

i'll likely be downtown early with time to kill until i can check in to my hotel.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

Lonndown27

this show WILL be epic i guarantee !

Never miss a C-BUS show!! and lets hope the tape will come out sooner than this 2012 show has or hasnt . any curfews with Express live??

iLikeBeer

I believe they have an 11pm curfew.  Saw the Pixies there earlier this summer and they stopped right around 11.  They've build a ton of condos down around the arena and I'm sure that has a lot to do with the strict curfew...

iLikeBeer

Quote from: robb on Aug 08, 2017, 06:07 PM
Quote from: iLikeBeer on Aug 08, 2017, 05:42 PM

i'll likely be downtown early with time to kill until i can check in to my hotel.

We're camping north of town for the night.  Hoping to get downtown between 4 and 5 pm or so.  I'll post when I decide which brewery we're headed to or you could just let us know where you end up robb...

brocklanders

https://soundcloud.com/user-999308834/sets/my-morning-jacket-columbus-oh-2012

Think I got it.  Sorry for the wait.  Enjoy.  No troll here bro.  In fact I'll be sitting in my vendor's box seats for tomorrow's show.

Only issue is its missing the first 3 songs - Heartbreakin', First Light, Black Metal.  Sucks but the show didn't start to kick in until Xmas anyway.

peterock317

I know I'm going to have poster drama (again) tomorrow. I'm at the mercy of locals who are nonchalant and perpetually late. Can any of you fine people potentially grab me one? Can offer a round of beers and pen hits (plus poster cost) thanks everyone!