Main Menu

Sun

Started by EC, Oct 26, 2005, 12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

Aye me.  It has been dark and dreary for, well since My Morning Jacket came to town.  As usual, they brought the storm, and it hasn't left yet.  It was so dark this morning I thought my alarm clock was wrong.  It feels like 6pm all day.

By the way, when do we change the clocks?  

Half

its been dark and dreary here for the past 5 days straight.  we turn the clocks back this saturday night.  does that mean the bars stay open till 3!?
but i done went and plum forgot it

EC

Quoteits been dark and dreary here for the past 5 days straight.  we turn the clocks back this saturday night.  does that mean the bars stay open till 3!?
I think so.  That used to drive me crazy when I was a bartender.

Half

I think so.  That used to drive me crazy when I was a bartender.

you know what bothered me when i tended bar???
lipstick on wine glasses >:(

LennytheTent

i had no clue it was clock turing back time this weekend
Marge: Do you ever wonder why nobody likes you?
Artie Ziff: Anti-semitism?

EC

Quoteyou know what bothered me when i tended bar???
lipstick on wine glasses >:(
Yep.  Me, too.  I'm not a big fan of lipstick in general, but it's pretty sick stuff that stays on glassware even after it's gone through the machine.  

Even sicker when you've been drinking a drink and you realize you've been sucking somebody else's lipstick.  

Half

Yep.  Me, too.  I'm not a big fan of lipstick in general, but it's pretty sick stuff that stays on glassware even after it's gone through the machine.  

Even sicker when you've been drinking a drink and you realize you've been sucking somebody else's lipstick.  

8)
i always considered that "gettin some."

Alligator Gar

8)
i always considered that "gettin some."

In the MidWest its called "eating out"