halloween plans

Started by Spider_Beard, Oct 27, 2005, 02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spider_Beard

my friend is having a huge party saturday night. i'm going as abraham lincoln because i freed the slaves. there will be no beer, only wop and brandy slushies  :'(

Half

i'm going as THE KING
but i done went and plum forgot it

FarmerYoda

I'm going as either...
*a lobster
*rosie o'donell
*a fetus
*The Beegees
*destiny's child

any suggestions?

Spider_Beard

maybe i'll go as horkolad  :-/

Enrump

I'm going as an outdoor german woman from the early 90's.
It's kind of a dream come true.

EC

I'm not sure if I'm going to dress up this year or not.  It's my last day at a job, so people are gathering for beerz.  And I definitely want to carve a pumpkin and get some stuff for the kids.

I should dress up.

Maybe I'll go as Harold when he pretend hung himself...

Jaimoe

Bob Weir & Ratdog are playing the Docks in Toronto October 31st. Bob's one scary dude nowadays.

HorkoLad

QuoteI'm going as either...
*a lobster
*rosie o'donell
*a fetus
*The Beegees
*destiny's child

any suggestions?

if you go as a fetus, i'll eat you.
[img][url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/JeffoC6/cracknow.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/JeffoC6/cracknow.jpg[/url][/img]

FarmerYoda

if you go as a fetus, i'll eat you.

then i think i'll stick with that...

doEVILslittle

i'm going as prefessor x, along with gambit, wolverine, and cyclops

we hae a shopping cart rigged as chuck xavier's big floating yellow wheelchair thingamajigger

doEVILslittle

Quotei'm going as THE KING

P.S.

WHERE DID U GET THE COSTUME FOR THAT????

i wanted to do it so bad

primushead

I went to a party on Saturday.  I dressed up as David Byrne in the big suit.  I got hammered.  Whoooaaaoooaaa, what a day that was!

LennytheTent

Marge: Do you ever wonder why nobody likes you?
Artie Ziff: Anti-semitism?

Half

Quotethis thread sucks

Lenny

there is a bar in my Hometown called The Scoreboard.  i know the owner, Mike Hogan, pretty well.  Mike goes to one Alabama game every year.  he is a HUGE tide fan.  his bar has alabama shit all over it.  he's got 3 bear bryant autographs.  he goes to the same bar down there in the SOUTH every year.  he says it a famous bar in the area.  i'll find out the name and we can chat about it sometime, electronically.

LennytheTent

Lenny

there is a bar in my Hometown called The Scoreboard.  i know the owner, Mike Hogan, pretty well.  Mike goes to one Alabama game every year.  he is a HUGE tide fan.  his bar has alabama shit all over it.  he's got 3 bear bryant autographs.  he goes to the same bar down there in the SOUTH every year.  he says it a famous bar in the area.  i'll find out the name and we can chat about it sometime, electronically.

i don't drink

ask him if he knows me?!? roll tide

FarmerYoda

i was chewing gum. for something to do the blinds were being pulled down on the dew. inside out of love what a laugh, i was looking for you. saxaphones started blowing me down, i was buried in sound... the taxi cabs were driving me around. to the handshake drugs i bought down town. to the handshake drugs i bought down town.

good song, lenny. i like your quote.

Half

i don't drink

ask him if he knows me?!? roll tide

why not?

Spider_Beard

i won worst costume at the party saturday night, but i got to fuck some tits.

LennytheTent

Quotei was chewing gum. for something to do the blinds were being pulled down on the dew. inside out of love what a laugh, i was looking for you. saxaphones started blowing me down, i was buried in sound... the taxi cabs were driving me around. to the handshake drugs i bought down town. to the handshake drugs i bought down town.

good song, lenny. i like your quote.

thanks..i need to invest in some more wilco..all i have is being there  :-/

and half, i just don't..never have..never will probably...personal/religious reasons

Spider_Beard

i drink cuz i'm catholic