I just ate four chocolate bars

Started by EC, Nov 05, 2005, 08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

The stupid store was having a stupid sale and I just ate all of them in a row.

Does anybody else suffer from maniacal chocolate addiction?

ratsprayer

i do sometimes, and i dont even have any particular substances to blame for it, either.   :-/

Dee.

Yes.  My sister was doing a fundraiser last week, selling candy bars, so I went a little crazy.  I. couldn't. stop.  

dragonboy

I go through Chocolate stages but always go crazy when I'm in the U.S.
Babe Ruth & one of the Reese's bars, can't remember the name.

Ice Cream, that's my sweet tooth's vice!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

corey

Anyone that has seen me and my roundness knows that I MUST love chocolate.

:)

rob

QuoteThe stupid store was having a stupid sale and I just ate all of them in a row.

Yes, for YOUR CANADIAN ONLY Coffee Crisps.....bought some once on a trip to London (Ontario).......delicious........nowhere to be found here in the U.S.  :'(
"demon eyes are watchin' everywhere"

rob

No.......we don't have them at all.......and they're better than any candy here.........there's even a website devoted to trying to get Coffee Crisps here......... :D........seriously.
"demon eyes are watchin' everywhere"

Tree

nothing better than swiss chocolate!  ;)

BuyOrangeRacket

QuoteThe stupid store was having a stupid sale and I just ate all of them in a row.

Ed Glosser says:

"You're gonna eat four chocolate bars - really fast. You're gonna get a stomach ache...and it's gonna hurt."

Charter member of the Fucking Awesome Weirdos Association of Northern California.

Golden_Shores

All I want is a Kinder Egg.  I hate the United States of No Toys in Chocolate Cocoons.   :P
Sometimes I wear pants.

Golden_Shores

You guys don't  have kinder eggs, either?  

Kinder Eggs do not comply with FDA standards in that they have inedible contents hidden within the chocolate.  It's...  so dumb.
Sometimes I wear pants.

Tree

no kinder eggs??????????????  :o

tomEisenbraun

these sound intriguing. is there any way to get them in america?
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Golden_Shores

Quotethese sound intriguing. is there any way to get them in america?

You can't buy them anywhere in the continental US unless you have a computer and can have them shipped directly to your home under the cloak of night.  You must have a computer.  Do you have a computer?

If so, go here:
http://www.kinder-eggs.us/index.html

The toys inside bring such sweet joy to my loins.  
Sometimes I wear pants.

Golden_Shores

hahahahahaha.  ha ha ha ha.  ha HA HA HA.

So it's totally fine for anti-depressants that fuck you up and it's totally fine for anti-maleria drugs that induce schizophrenia, but you better not give people chocolate eggs with little race cars inside of them.  They might eat them.

ah ha ha ha ha.  This world is retarded.

It's not even as though the inside of the egg is thick and masks anything inside.  It's hollow.  And the toy is encased in a plastic shell which is obvious to anyone that bites into a Kinder Egg.  The silliness penetrates my core and causes for me to bleed internally.  
Sometimes I wear pants.