Jellyfish

The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

I concur.  I used to LOVE it.  Mmmmm.

BIGVICLBI

You guys are way to healthy. I never buy cereal but if I did I'd  its gonna be cornpops. capn crunchberry, or cocoa or fruity pebbles. I used to eat cereal for desert in college cause as a kid I never could get the sweet stuff. Damn I want some sugary sweetness right now.

dragonboy

That's what I'm talking about!
I can buy healthy cereal here, I need some frosty-covered chocolate-chip-cookies with a soft peanut-butter-filling to put my milk on!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

sideroad32

can't get enough of that sugar crisp

EC

Quotecan't get enough of that sugar crisp

See, I hated Sugar Crisp.  blech.  The spongey texture just made me feel gross.

Maybe it was because it wasn't actually Sugar Crisp, but puffed rice that we had...  ;)

Drunkre

Golden Grahams...although I don't really eat them so much anymore.  My breakfast nowadays is mostly coffee, maybe a biscuit, and egg, or a bowl of Raisin Bran.
it's a voice. and it's a choice
to call you out. or stay at home

Golden_Shores

I used to eat cereal every single morning.  My personal trainer has cut that out but when I do eat cereal, I eat Kashi Go Lean! with light soy milk.  MMMMMMM.
Sometimes I wear pants.

Alligator Gar

QuoteI used to eat cereal every single morning.  My personal trainer has cut that out but when I do eat cereal, I eat Kashi Go Lean! with light soy milk.  MMMMMMM.

Do you drink Silk soy milk? Is it flavored with vanilla?

Spider_Beard

Golden_Shores

Do you drink Silk soy milk? Is it flavored with vanilla?

I drink 8th Continent.  I get the original Light, although I do like the vanilla too.  The original is sweet enough that I don't really need the vanilla.  What kind do you use friend?
Sometimes I wear pants.

Alligator Gar

I drink 8th Continent.  I get the original Light, although I do like the vanilla too.  The original is sweet enough that I don't really need the vanilla.  What kind do you use friend?

I've been purchasign Silk: Vanilla flavored lately, but I actually like just plain old Soy Milk with no additives because I like the feeling of drinking a plant.

My sexual partner recently purchased Silk: Chocolate Soy Milk. It makes a good cup of Mexican Hot Cocoa if you know what your doing.

HorkoLad

The Land of Decisions is the 8th continent, bloob.
[img][url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/JeffoC6/cracknow.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/JeffoC6/cracknow.jpg[/url][/img]

Golden_Shores

I've been purchasign Silk: Vanilla flavored lately, but I actually like just plain old Soy Milk with no additives because I like the feeling of drinking a plant.

My sexual partner recently purchased Silk: Chocolate Soy Milk. It makes a good cup of Mexican Hot Cocoa if you know what your doing.

I'm not familiar with Mexican Hot Cocoa.  is there some sort of alcoholic beverage involved?

Silk was the first brand I ever tried simply because they have brand recognition.  I found this 8th Continent stuff and liked it just a little more than Silk.  I also like that it comes in a jug rather than a cardboard carton.
Sometimes I wear pants.

Alligator Gar

I'm not familiar with Mexican Hot Cocoa.  is there some sort of alcoholic beverage involved?

Silk was the first brand I ever tried simply because they have brand recognition.  I found this 8th Continent stuff and liked it just a little more than Silk.  I also like that it comes in a jug rather than a cardboard carton.

Tequilla, pal

I would perfer a jug to a cardboard carton because I find the cardboard carton hard to recycle. THe jug on the other hand only needs to be rinsed adn put in a blue recycling bag. I'm going to try 8th continent based on your suggestion. Thank you.

Spider_Beard

i grind up twigs and grass clippings and dirt and pour stream water over it and eat it and call it cereal. beat that, jerks.

Alligator Gar

Quotei grind up twigs and grass clippings and dirt and pour stream water over it and eat it and call it cereal. beat that, jerks.

My dad has a school named after him.

Golden_Shores

That's just disgusting, SpiderBeard.  
Sometimes I wear pants.

Golden_Shores

Tequilla, pal

I would perfer a jug to a cardboard carton because I find the cardboard carton hard to recycle. THe jug on the other hand only needs to be rinsed adn put in a blue recycling bag. I'm going to try 8th continent based on your suggestion. Thank you.

Sure thing.  They certainly have Chocolate soy as well as a light version if your sexual partner would prefer that.  I have never tried it, but I bet it's delicious.  
Sometimes I wear pants.