johnconaway appreciation thread

Started by waxy, Nov 16, 2005, 01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

So noone's getting banned for reasons I don't know?  I'm disappointed...i think... ???

Golden_Shores

Christmas Eve is the drop date.
Sometimes I wear pants.

Half

but i done went and plum forgot it

primushead

Quotegolden shores has tints

What is a tint exactly?

Golden_Shores

Sometimes I wear pants.

ratsprayer

im burning some sage in this thread right now.

SMc55

By the way, I don't drink caffeine and I'm a woman.  

I didn't realise you were a woman. I thought you were a gay man. I think it's because you've spoken about your partner and referred to him as 'he'. Maybe it was the Roger Moore picture that made me think you were a guy. Not that it matters either way but it's funny, isn't it, how we make assumptions?

peanut butter puddin surprise

QuoteIt's just very relieving to know him

LOL.  Too funny....
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Golden_Shores

I didn't realise you were a woman. I thought you were a gay man. I think it's because you've spoken about your partner and referred to him as 'he'. Maybe it was the Roger Moore picture that made me think you were a guy. Not that it matters either way but it's funny, isn't it, how we make assumptions?

You know what's even funnier, that's not Roger Moore.  That's Chuck Woolery.   :o

I sort of like the thought of being a gay man in some people's minds.  We're breaking down the walls.  The assumption walls.
Sometimes I wear pants.

primushead

I don't get it.
I don't get it.
I don't get it.

EC

LOL.  Too funny....
Oh good.  I'm glad you saw that.  :)

I realize that everyone is in this thread, but could the people attending the ginormous event in Louisville next Wednesday please report to the pre-show meet up thread so that tdan can plan accordingly?

Thank you.
Team Leader, Viking Balcony Squad.

Golden_Shores

I don't get it.
I don't get it.
I don't get it.

Doesn't it look weird?  Like a fish posting on the internet in a purple button down from the Gap?  When does that happen?
Sometimes I wear pants.

primushead

When does that happen?

Once in a blue moon.

Golden_Shores

Once in a blue moon.
:-X
Somebody was lucky enough to snap a quick photo with their phone.  Now we all can enjoy.
Sometimes I wear pants.

primushead

:-X
Somebody was lucky enough to snap a quick photo with their phone.  Now we all can enjoy.

God bless technology.

Golden_Shores

God bless technology.

Yes.  *bows head*
Sometimes I wear pants.

SMc55

Trust me, you like me.  You just don't know it yet.

I like you a lot. I've enjoyed chatting with you (male/female/gay/straight ;)). I don't know what's in John's head, of course, but could I venture to suggest that you somehow got mixed up with a few other people because you started posting around the same time and contributed to the same threads. We've had more new members at one go than we ever have had in my memory. The character of the forum has changed. I'm not saying change is necesarily a bad thing, but it can be hard to take. More exposure for the band is obviously a great thing. It might not seem so to some people recently, but we have always had a reputation for welcoming new members and valuing their input. What's changed I think is the tone. While we have had disagreements in the past, sometimes quite accrimonious ones, we've generally resolved them and remained friends. I know that might seem a bizarre way to talk about people living thousands of miles apart but that's how it is.

To get back on topic, John Conoway is a great guy. He's funny and caring and I argue with him regularly but still count him as a dear friend.

SMc55

You know what's even funnier, that's not Roger Moore.  That's Chuck Woolery.   :o

You're kidding!!! Hahaha. I hope greggy doesn't see this. He's always on at me to get my eyes tested!

Half

What is a tint exactly?

tints=
but i done went and plum forgot it

primushead

Oh...you mean TITS.  Gotcha now.