Main Menu

Jim & Patrick

Started by seth, Oct 15, 2005, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guestitician

Quote.daed si miJ
No no no, silly, it's .edud si miJ. ;)

ycartrob

you know, now that I think about it, I remember them playing Golden in Nashville last year and Jim looked back at Patrick, and I swear, I think Patrick nodded when Jim sang, "we'll go thru this thing together" and I think I saw Tommy kinda of smile; like a warm, fuzzy smile when you're mom and dad have one of those tender PDA's...

Man, this changes EVERYTHING! ::)

patrickhallahan

jesus christ......only one way to fittingly reply to this thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

dorks.
i can pretend like they're spiders all tangled up in my web.....

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

sweatboard

Quotejesus christ......only one way to fittingly reply to this thread

dorks.

I think we hit a nerve.
There's Still Time.........

ycartrob

bumpity-bump-bump (down memory lane)

ManNamedTruth

Quotebumpity-bump-bump (down memory lane)
I got a kick out of that for sure. Thank you, this was before my time on this forum.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

MMJ_fanatic

Quotejesus christ......only one way to fittingly reply to this thread

dorks.

The best post ever!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

DaFunkyPrecedent

i saw jim kiss patrick behind the portable during recess....i dont know if that means anything.
God damn those shaky knees.

tomEisenbraun

The DARK

In another time, in another place, in another face

EC

you know what's really fucked?  i was thinking about this thread yesterday.  you know what's really fucked about that?  i was thinking about this thread yesterday.

i was thinking about the panda bear being gone, and then it made me think about this thread.

Jon T.

Quoteyou know what's really fucked?  i was thinking about this thread yesterday.  you know what's really fucked about that?  i was thinking about this thread yesterday.

;D

primushead

Quoteyou know what's really fucked?  i was thinking about this thread yesterday.  you know what's really fucked about that?  i was thinking about this thread yesterday.

i was thinking about the panda bear being gone, and then it made me think about this thread.

That calls for some googly eyes!
:D :D :D

Pizz

QuoteI'm just curious as to what about the panda bears made you think that Jim and Patrick were a couple?  

Also, there's lots of lady references in the songs...

Mahgeetah
They Ran
Um, Eveyln
Just Because I Do

Anyhow, not that that means anything, at all, I'm just pointin' 'er out.  

hee hee hee.
Most of those songs where Jim is singing about a guy, it's about himself from a different point of view.  Some one keep the 8th graders off of the forum, please!

tomEisenbraun

haha, look at the original post-date pizz-- this was from a long time ago and we had some fun being idiots with it, then Patrick came on board and called us a bunch of dorks. Pretty much perfect.

There's no actual argument here, I just brought it back a week or two ago because I found it while digging through things and couldn't figure out why we hadn't remembered it.