Did you have a nice holiday?

Started by Ophelia, Nov 28, 2005, 01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ophelia

I did! I am looking forward also to spending more time with my family during Christmas holiday!

Ophelia

No one had a nice holiday? This is sad.

aMillionDreams

I did.  I spent thanksgiving with my friends, family, and the best band in ther world!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

ali

you lucky americans - extra holidays!!! the rest of us just have to hang in there til christmas! thank god that's not far away.... anyone going anywhere interesting for xmas?
love a song for the way it makes you feel

Ophelia

QuoteI did.  I spent thanksgiving with my friends, family, and the best band in ther world!

That's fantastic!

Half

i went dunk dunk bumping and twisted an orft :(
but i done went and plum forgot it

Ophelia

Quotei went dunk dunk bumping and twisted an orft :(

What does this mean??

Alligator Gar

Half

What does this mean??

well- if you've ever twisted or even hamped an orft a little you know how blimpy it can leave you for up to, if not longer than, the better part of 14 days, if not carefully monitored or at least, relatively speaking, watched....closely.
but i done went and plum forgot it

Ophelia

well- if you've ever twisted or even hamped an orft a little you know how blimpy it can leave you for up to, if not longer than, the better part of 14 days, if not carefully monitored or at least, relatively speaking, watched....closely.

You just made my head hurt!

Golden_Shores

The holiday was lovely.  While my family wafted through a foot of snow, I got to watch my partner's family deep fry a turkey in the warm North Carolina sun.  Then I went shopping and purchased far too many pairs of shoes.  It was grand!
Sometimes I wear pants.

Ophelia

QuoteThe holiday was lovely.  While my family wafted through a foot of snow, I got to watch my partner's family deep fry a turkey in the warm North Carolina sun.  Then I went shopping and purchased far too many pairs of shoes.  It was grand!

Oh! I love shoes! How many pairs do you have? I have over 50!

Golden_Shores

Oh! I love shoes! How many pairs do you have? I have over 50!

Oh bejeezus... I don't know.  Too many.  And the number keeps growing.  
Sometimes I wear pants.

Ophelia

Oh bejeezus... I don't know.  Too many.  And the number keeps growing.  

Which are your favorite? Tell me about them!

tomEisenbraun

twas good. i got to go home and see my lady, and it was lovely.

and i get to see her again in only two weeks after school lets out! hooorah!
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

whothrewthecake

aw tom, that's seriously a nice picture. it made me feel festive and happy.

Ophelia

What a lovely picture! And what lovely people! You two look so happy together!

Golden_Shores

Which are your favorite? Tell me about them!

First of all, that picture on the first page is really lovely.  Such a pretty couple.

Second, I'd have to say my shoes are like my children.  I cannot just choose one pair that is my favorite.  Although I do love my tried and true black stilleto pumps.  But I also have a pair of maroon and pink stilletos that are sort of like spectators, which I love.  I got the same pair in brown with a green tweed.  Most of my shoes have the long pointy toe but my boyfriend picked out a great pair of pink suede slingbacks with a rounded toe.  They make my feet look so tiny because I'm used to a really long toe.  

That's probably more than enough about my shoes.   :-[
Sometimes I wear pants.

Alligator Gar

First of all, that picture on the first page is really lovely.  Such a pretty couple.

Second, I'd have to say my shoes are like my children.  I cannot just choose one pair that is my favorite.  Although I do love my tried and true black stilleto pumps.  But I also have a pair of maroon and pink stilletos that are sort of like spectators, which I love.  I got the same pair in brown with a green tweed.  Most of my shoes have the long pointy toe but my boyfriend picked out a great pair of pink suede slingbacks with a rounded toe.  They make my feet look so tiny because I'm used to a really long toe.  

You're so city.

Ophelia

Your shoes sound so nice! I love the pointy toes ones. I have several like that and they make your legs and feet look so good. Most of my shoes are leathers with silver buckles and parts. Only a few with fancy colors like deep greens and reds.