so I'm all moved...again

Started by johnconaway, Feb 17, 2006, 12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

worst move ever!  poor planning, poor baby got sick the weekend before and stayed that way the whole time...meaning I was on my own for this one....ouch.  I'm in some serious pain here!

anyhoo, once I've unpacked my stuff I'll have the FTP server back online here directly.   that and when the cable is installed....
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

WHAT?!  I thought it had been going really well.  Oh crap.  :(

Well you know what they say...  bad move, good livin'...  

well, a few days ago, it was going fairly well...but the lil one continued to be ill during the process, and that really throws a kink in things.  it's kind of hard to care that you gotta be out by the 15th when the baby is sick... :-[

primushead

Well, as a wise man once said, there's the right way, the wrong way and then there's the Conaway :)

MMJ_fanatic

Moving yourself blows ass to the max--I fell your pain JC :(
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

SMc55

All good wishes for you all in your new home John. Hope Little Treasure gets well very soon.

fitzcarraldo

QuoteAll good wishes for you all in your new home John. Hope Little Treasure gets well very soon.

My sentiments exactly!

thankx for the love...she's MUCH better now.  

it's hard to believe, but she will be one year old next weekend!

oh, and the Conaway was the worst way this time.  One of these days, I'm going to listen to my wife....

EC

Quoteit's hard to believe, but she will be one year old next weekend!

I. can't. believe. that.  I just can't.  What in the world?  A year old.  Oh my.  Little chubber cheek sweet pea.  :)

she walked all the way across the floor last night!  it was amazing.  if only the camcorder was unpacked....hahahhah

wellfleet

husband and i moved ourselves 3 weeks ago and i hated it so much i almost cried. he's got this solid-wood dresser that weighs about 400 pounds and hauling that bitch up the stairs and down the stairs... next time we move i'm setting it on fire. i don't care.
our charming neighbours said something about just buy all new stuff and have it delivered and i think that's the way to go.
hope you're settling in well and much love and sympathy. and i hope EC is right, bad move, good livin'.
and happy bday to your munchkin. you must be one proud daddy.
everything sucks. really.