Junkfood Connoisseur

Started by Joe_Kickass, Feb 24, 2006, 04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe_Kickass

Can anybody tell if there is coffee crisp in America, I am from Canada, and I heard that there is a coffee crisp smuggling ring.
Fuck the level!

wellfleet

as a fellow canadian (now living in the US) i must get to the bottom of this. i love the coffee crisp. never did notice if they have it here but i intend to find out and petition my senator.
everything sucks. really.

rob

No Coffee Crisp in the U.S........except for a few stores that carry import goods.........it's a CRIME! Love em!
"demon eyes are watchin' everywhere"

Joe_Kickass

What about the smuggling ring?
Fuck the level!

Jaimoe

How about Smarties? I heard that they aren't carried south of the border either. I've been to the States many times over the years, but I haven't done an inventory comparison junk-food wise.

How about Ketchup, All Dressed, Salt & Vinegar or Sour Cream & Onion potato chips?

Joe_Kickass

First of  all MC5 kicks out the jams, they came by edmonton with the lead singer of mudhoney. those gravedigging bastards (sarcastic pooping). anyhoo, i don't think i'd be able to survive down there.
Fuck the level!

ali

what's a coffee crisp?

you get smarties in canada but not the us? (we're talking a flatter, slightly bigger version of m&m's yes?)

i loooooove salt & vinegar chips... ;D
love a song for the way it makes you feel

Joe_Kickass

Fuck the level!

Joe_Kickass

on that note i miss doritos taco supreme
Fuck the level!

ali

i've never seen anything close to the coffee crisp here... or doritos taco supreme... only original or nacho cheese
love a song for the way it makes you feel

Jaimoe

Ketchup chips are damned good. Hey, how come you Yanks don't like malt vinegar with fish & chips or regular vinegar on your fries?

Also, trust me: fries with gravy and melted cheese curds is delicious (called poutine), although abusing it leads to heart disease.

rob

Quotehttp://search.ebay.ca/nestle-coffee-crisp_W0QQfkrZ1QQfnuZ1
wow, ebay is the smuggling ring.

HAHA.....genius!......duh.......I totally forgot about getting them off ebay!
"demon eyes are watchin' everywhere"