Shout out to Patrick H

Started by lisaskye, Jun 12, 2008, 10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lisaskye

Open letter to our favorite drummer, Patrick,  with the sticky rock and roll hair.
I love your drums on Evil Urges, Most especially on Smokin from Shootin and Librarian, ( I always cry on this one) and now my new favorite, Touch Me I'm Going to Scream, Pt. 2.
I look forward to LA and San Diego in September, Have a great tour in Europe.  
Your my favorite,   :-*

Luv Dawg,
Lisa Marie

weeniebeenie

Go Pat! I think he's an incredible drummer. His beats are really cool aswell. He knows when to show off but also how to keep a good grove. I absolutely love the drumming on Evil Urges and Wordless Chorus.
How loud can silence get?

YouAre_GivenToFly

I think everyone should listen to "I'm Amazed" concentrating only on the drums. It really brings the song to a whole new level.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

mymonkeyfriend

HI pat.

why did the producers take away your thunder on most of EU? Yeah, smokin, Im amazed and EU show off your bonham like skill, but the rest sounds soft. you make sec walkin live, but on the cd it sounds like you are making love to the drums instead of screwing them. cant wait to see you live, as you blow the fuckin doors off when you play for a crowd.

TEO

I heard from a little bird that he is one of the friendliest members of the band.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

buymycar

He looks like Ghost Rider in the photo at the top of this forum.

YouAre_GivenToFly

QuoteHe looks like Ghost Rider in the photo at the top of this forum.

?
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

Bigsky

gundy

Coltrane

I actually think Patrick is the outright star on this record (with Tommy right behind...)....

he's playing just the right beat at just the right time on everything....He and Tommy really churn the album along..

cheers!   :D
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

lisaskye

Gundy thank you for the kick ass videos...  I love Patrick in the red shirt all wet and sticky....