oh where o where is A Million Dreams?

Started by SiouxTribe, Mar 08, 2006, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiOuxTribe

Where did he vanish to?  He is now only a guest.
Passion dripping from the coyote's eyes,
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

Angry Ewok

Along with him disapearing, so has all of his work in our Tabs board... We're talking about ALOT of very good material, and it's all gone...

I'm so pissed.

If aMD is reading this - I'd really appreciate it if you were able to e-mail me any saved copies of the tabs that you did for us...  BSmith@JediDefender.com
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

EC

woweee.  this is none of my business, but it sounds like he deleted all of his tabs before he deleted his membership, perhaps trying to prove his importance to the board because it seemed like he was feeling ganged up on.

that is only a theory, and it has no basis on anything, and i guess we'll never know since he decided to leave.

but wowee.

Angry Ewok

Well, I don't know if that's the case or not... a moderator could have done it alot easier than he could have (at least, if the software is anything like the Star Wars forums I moderate)...

The major bummer is that I was in the process of putting together a MMJ Song book, to offer up for download as a printable PDF... It seems like that may not be happening, now.

Maybe aDM will contact me and help me out, though...

wellfleet

everything sucks. really.

sweatboard

Yeah, this absolutly sucks.  I don't know all the details of why there was so much friction but I really wish it could have been resolved without him feeling he had to leave the board.  I hope he comes back soon.  I'm a fan of both John and MD it's to bad it had to come to this.  :'(
There's Still Time.........

Angry Ewok

Corey was kind enough to e-mail me several of the lost tabs, so we're getting back on track in there. I've been playing guitar and editing UBB codes all night...

:-/

EC

Just so everyone is perfectly clear on this situation, Riny doesn't do things like that.  :)  It's very easy to delete your account.

I'm glad that you were able to get some of your tabs back.

CC

for the record, he wasn't banned but removed his own account and felt the need to remove some of his posts in the tab section.

tdan

I find this information to be unfortunate.  I met AMD and friends at the 11/2005 Louisville Pre-Show and found them to be nice and interesting to talk with.  I hope he changes his mind.
Well the music is your special friend
Dance on fire as it intends
Music is your only friend
Until the end

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

sweatboard

QuoteThat sucks about the tabs.  

are you sad that aMD is also gone?
There's Still Time.........

Clarkwork

I'm sad he is gone, I enjoyed his posts and his tabs.  What happened?  Was there an argument with someone?
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....