Opening Day for Baseball Season...

Started by johnconaway, Mar 28, 2006, 10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jellyfish

The Twins are really stinking it up....let's hope we can get back on track with the sweep of the A's this week.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

wellfleet

i've been trying to get into baseball for years but i think i need a team to cheer for. can you guys help me adopt one? i used to watch the jays when clemens was pitching in toronto. is it evil to root for the yankees?
everything sucks. really.

Jaimoe

Quotei've been trying to get into baseball for years but i think i need a team to cheer for. can you guys help me adopt one? i used to watch the jays when clemens was pitching in toronto. is it evil to root for the yankees?

I'd hope that being Canadian would keep you rooting for the Jays. And yes, it is evil to root for the Yankees... and to a lesser extent the Red Sox and Braves.

Jellyfish

Twins beat the Yankee's last night....seem to be getting back on track now.....I hate the Yankee's and the Braves.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

SmoothOprtr

I have this shirt!  Wore to Wrigley last Sunday as the Cubs kicked the Cardinals asses!
The only two things in life that make it worth livin Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women