what would u name ur band & 1st album?

Started by wellfleet, Apr 05, 2006, 03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleazy Rider

The Love and Terror Cult
Beyond Intentions
Politics. It's a drag. They put one foot in the grave, and the other on The Flag.

sweatboard

Band: 5th Gear Fucking

tracklist:

1. 4th gear won't get her there
2. overdrive
3. drive shaft
4. blind, red line
5. fuel injector
6. Nitrous Rules
7. Feeling Frisky
8. gone in 30 seconds
9. SHIFT
10. Swearing At Motorist (are my heros)

I once met the leadsinger of swearing at motorist and he told me that he and his friends used to spend thier life doing this untill it turned from a joke to a job to a dream.  I dedicate my first full length to them.  He refused to play "Borrowed Red Bike" for me......he said they didn't have the right guitars for that.  What the fuck ever, I play that song with an acoustic and electric, just me and guitar all the time.  He did jump out in the crowd and start jamming the fuck out with the audience though.  If you ever get a chance catch their live show and tell that fucker if he doesn't play "Borrowed Red Bike" he's going to meet me in a back alley someday.  I've decided that I'm not above physical threats to impact a set list.  Seriously though, you have to love swearing at motorists, they play by thier rules and they win on a daily basis.  
There's Still Time.........

Tree

ycartrob

QuoteBand: 5th Gear Fucking

tracklist:

1. 4th gear won't get her there
2. overdrive
3. drive shaft
4. blind, red line
5. fuel injector
6. Nitrous Rules
7. Feeling Frisky
8. gone in 30 seconds
9. SHIFT
10. Swearing At Motorist (are my heros)

I once met the leadsinger of swearing at motorist and he told me that he and his friends used to spend thier life doing this untill it turned from a joke to a job to a dream.  I dedicate my first full length to them.  He refused to play "Borrowed Red Bike" for me......he said they didn't have the right guitars for that.  What the fuck ever, I play that song with an acoustic and electric, just me and guitar all the time.  He did jump out in the crowd and start jamming the fuck out with the audience though.  If you ever get a chance catch their live show and tell that fucker if he doesn't play "Borrowed Red Bike" he's going to meet me in a back alley someday.  I've decided that I'm not above physical threats to impact a set list.  Seriously though, you have to love swearing at motorists, they play by thier rules and they win on a daily basis.  

11. In a 4 Gear World

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

Bermuda_Hwy_Patrol

Band:   Pimplestitzkin
Album:  Poppa Zit

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.