Snakes on a Plane

Started by Dorothy_Mantooth, Apr 25, 2006, 09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Thanks Tom  :)
I think I might get that design for my 1st tattoo!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkvjV3nZ820

Short clip from the movie!!!  :o + pretty funny interview with Samuel L Jackson on Ellen.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

sweatboard

We are going to have to put the next tribute album on hold for a while.  ALL you motherfuckers better getting working on your theme song for "Snakes On A Plane"  Ellen's were embarassing.  We need to make this happen people.    
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

Have I mentioned that I had NO IDEA this was a real movie until like two days ago.  FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKK.

Now I'm [size=20]REALLY[/size] excited!!!!

dragonboy

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

banjohead

MOTHAFUCKIN' SNAKES ON A MOTHAFUCKIN' PLANE!
 :o

Samuel L. Jackson has made like 150 movies... it is about time his career went into the crapper. He doesn't need anymore money! I do love him, though.

sweatboard

That's crazy talk "the crapper" the only thing going in the crapper is going to be a 13' annaconda and then it's going to be coming out that black dude from "Crazy About Me Myself and Irene's" motherfuckin mouth.  This is going to be the MUST SEE MOVIE of the Summer.  Hands Down.

Dorothy_Mantooth

there's no way this movie will put his career in the crapper. it'll make him more invincible than ever. he already explained that he did the movie based on the title, who even needed to read the script with such a genius title?
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

sweatboard

Quotethere's no way this movie will put his career in the crapper. it'll make him more invincible than ever. he already explained that he did the movie based on the title, who even needed to read the script with such a genius title?

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

banjohead

You guys got me all wrong! I am very excited to see this movie. I have been following it for a few months now. It is going to be flippin' hilarious. I just thought he would have tried to make a decent movie after his last one was "The Man" and did not do well.. to say the least. I bet this movie will make a lot of money, though. It is definately going to go down in history... but I am not quite sure what for just yet.