Snakes on a Plane

Started by Dorothy_Mantooth, Apr 25, 2006, 09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorothy_Mantooth

I'm not sure if this has been discussed yet, but is there anyone else who is as excited to see Snakes on a Plane as I am?  That movie will own without mercy.

"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

sweatboard

Well the fact that they're first time flyers is only going to make them more irratable, so I wouldn't say relax.  But to answer the question.......Hell Yes I'm excited about "Snakes On A Plane"  I heard Peter Jackson is directing and he got the guy that played King Kong and Gollum to play all the snakes.  This movie is in fact going to "own without any kind of regard for mercy!!!!!!"

There's Still Time.........

dragonboy

Nah you're wrong Sweatboard. Andy Serkis (the guy that played King Kong and Gollum) only plays this snake. Apparently he only has a few minutes of screen time, right at the end of the movie.

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

whothrewthecake

i'm pretty excited, maybe even MORE excited than finding that old savage garden CD, if that's possible.

sweatboard

They should make a movie about snakes that can fly without planes.  Now that would be some scary shit.  Can you imagine if snakes could walk, swim, AND FLY.  We would basically be Fucked.

sweatboard

QuoteNah you're wrong Sweatboard. Andy Serkis (the guy that played King Kong and Gollum) only plays this snake. Apparently he only has a few minutes of screen time, right at the end of the movie.

Well, that fucker only needs a few minutes of screen time to steal the show.  I heard it's just like in star wars when they think they are flying the milineum falcon into a hole that they can hide in and it's actually the throat of a giant Snake.  Shit this movie is going to be HUGE!!!!

dragonboy

I heard that Samuel L Jackson (Michael's Dad) gets bitten by a snake & fights Andy Serkis's snake right at the end of the movie.
Shit this movie is going to be HUGE!!!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

sweatboard

This dude (played by Tom Sellek) had a hard time getting on the plane and was harrassed by all his fellow flight mates until he broke out this bad boy and ultimatly saved the day.

dragonboy

I heard that this dude (played by Tom Selleck) is responsible for getting the snakes on the plane in the first place.
Apparently they're all hidden in his 'tache

sweatboard

Yeah, but then these dudes bust up his little party and do some [size=16]MAJOR[/size] ASS Kicking of thier own..................

whothrewthecake

one thing i like about this idea is thinking about going to bathroom on the plane and it says occupied BY SNAKES

sweatboard

One thing I like is the idea of one of the passengers having to have real bad diahrea and lifting up the lid to find this bad boy...........

and then Shitting all over themselves.

whothrewthecake

QuoteOne thing I like is the idea of one of the passengers having to have real bad diahrea and lifting up the lid to find this bad boy...........

and then Shitting all over themselves.

hahahahahaha and then the snake starts punching the guy

sweatboard

How about this (For The Opening Scene).........

Scene - Airplane bathroom.  Close up of giant anaconda Snake climbing in toilet and closing back the lid.  

Next Shot - Man walking franticaly toward bathroom stall about to take a dump in his pants.  He opens lid and sits down realy quick without looking in.

Next Shot - Close up on mans face.  (Audience not sure if he's constipated or the snake is crawling up his ass hole)

Next Shot - Close up of mans sweating red grimacing face when suddenly a GIANT anaccoonda head comes flying out dudes mouth toward the Camera.  

Next Shot Giant Lettes take over screne [size=22]"SNAKES ON A PLANE!!!!"[/size]

EC

QuoteI heard that this dude (played by Tom Selleck) is responsible for getting the snakes on the plane in the first place.
Apparently they're all hidden in his 'tache

i love tom selleck.  i will see this movie, now.

dragonboy

Quotei love tom selleck.  i will see this movie, now.

Hmm...I'm not actually sure if Tom's scene's will make the final cut.
So just in case, here's a pic of Tom from my personal collection, just for you EC, that I took a few years ago in Hawaii.
As you can see, Tom looks pretty pissed! The guy from Dominoes apparently told Tom that they don't deliver to the beach? So then Tom starts screaming "don't you know who I am?!" & shit like that...
Man, I took my photo & got out of they pretty quick before things got nasty!

EC

QuoteAs you can see, Tom looks pretty pissed! The guy from Dominoes apparently told Tom that they don't deliver to the beach? So then Tom starts screaming "don't you know who I am?!" & shit like that...
Man, I took my photo & got out of they pretty quick before things got nasty!
Yeah, he can get stern sometimes.  But it's okay because he's so awesome.

Thanks for sharing your pic of him.  I'm not sure how you managed to keep your composure well enough to take the picture, but did you see Brian around anywhere that day?  He would've been drinking a pina colada in the rain somewhere, maybe...

I wonder if we'll get to see Tom's snake on a plane?  Hmmm, I hope it isn't cut...

dragonboy

QuoteI wonder if we'll get to see Tom's snake on a plane?  Hmmm, I hope it isn't cut...

LOL!!!  ;D

sweatboard

Yeah, unfortunatly Tom's snake was a little to small to make the cut.  It was fiesty though.

sweatboard

Oh sorry, I thought you were talking about Tom E.    

MY BAD!!!!!!