Paste Magazine feature

Started by admin, Jun 11, 2008, 05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomEisenbraun

What a great read! I loved the sidebar at the end! What a way to kick off the new album!

Thanks for that Riny!
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Mr. T.

Great interview. Lots of interesting stuff in there!

thanks for posting CC
We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

Don Dante

Wow that was awesome!  Best review yet in my opinion, even though it reads more like a biography, full of quotes.
Keep on dreamin' boy,
cuz when you stop dreamin'
it's time to die.

MarkW

Finally, an article that doesn't resort to lazy comparisons, and in which the writer has listened to the music.

It's made me really pumped about seeing them live again next month!
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

BH

Sweet, I'm going to wait until my hard copy arrives.   And curl up by the fire, errr, swimming pool and soak it all in.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

wharf rat

Great article.  Reading what the band has to say in their own words is almost as beautiful as the music they put out.  Just another confirmation of why I dig these guys so very much.

whothrewthecake

darrelldozen

Houch

Really good read.  I'm going to post the cover shot in a separate thread.

The DARK

In another time, in another place, in another face

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

44pics

check out the 2038 thread above for video of them in the future.

MMJ_fanatic

Quotefor your reading pleasure:

http://www.pastemagazine.com/action/article/7525/feature/music/touch_me_im_going_to_scream_my_morning_jackets_quest_for_connection

"Carl Broemel's riffs roll off his guitar like lit balls of butane."  Indeed!
Thank you boss!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

megalicious

this was a wonderful article. well written and 100% genuine.

thanks for the link, riny! i need to get to the bookstore and snag a copy of this issue with the quickness.
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Anu

I read everything Jacket I can get my hands on in the music press, and this may be the (easily one of the best) articles written about them yet.

Penny Lane

finally got this copy! great article---that was the best one i've read on them, too ---the writer seems like he's got a crush on them (at least, Bo)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill