Shots fired at the Capitol Building...

Started by johnconaway, May 26, 2006, 11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

wellfleet

no shots, just a pneumatic hammer used in fixing an elevator........ by Bin Laden!

so, so, so ridiculous... the CNN chick was saying that after 9/11 people are extra sensitive to gunshots heard around the Capitol... to which i say...

1. gunshots should be par for the course for anyone living and working in DC
2. is it EVER normal to hear guns in a government building, 9/11 or not?
3. enough with the paranoia!!!!

i remember my husband's mother, god bless her, saying the beltway snipers were probably al qaeda... yep, picking off americans one at a time... geez louise!
everything sucks. really.

ratsprayer

you know, im just betting if there were a shooter, it would be an iranian, an arab, a venezuelan, a north korean, a russian, or maybe all these nationalities combined in to one!  

thats it, just fucking invade them all!

SiOuxTribe

Passion dripping from the coyote's eyes,
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

wellfleet

Quoteyou know, im just betting if there were a shooter, it would be an iranian, an arab, a venezuelan, a north korean, a russian, or maybe all these nationalities combined in to one!  

dude, i think you just described tiger woods...

ratsprayer

my mom was out in LA for the 1984 olympics, and she got to know a lot of the athletes from different countries, so you could say i have a little bit of everything in me.

;)

wellfleet

you mean a lil' bit country, and a lil' bit rock 'n roll?

EC

Quotemy mom was out in LA for the 1984 olympics, and she got to know a lot of the athletes from different countries, so you could say i have a little bit of everything in me.

;)

or maybe she got a little bit of everthing in her?

(is it okay to use your mom for dirty jokes?  i obviously don't mean your real mom.  just a pretend mom in my head.)

ratsprayer

or maybe she got a little bit of everthing in her?

(is it okay to use your mom for dirty jokes?  i obviously don't mean your real mom.  just a pretend mom in my head.)

i think it's perfectly ok, i mean i did it which may mean it's the most wrong thing to do in the world.  i was competely joking because i was born 5 years earlier, and my mom is nothing like that.  

bring on the fake mom jokes!   :)

wellfleet

yo' fake mama is so fat, when she walks into a room people yell, hey, kool aid!

peanut butter puddin surprise

power wrench?!  weird...the terrahists have already won if we freak over every fart
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there