confession time

Started by Dorothy_Mantooth, Jun 20, 2006, 11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorothy_Mantooth

i have a crush on Common.
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

dragonboy

Common's my friend, I've rapped beside the man  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

whothrewthecake

common + kanye + sharon jones + mmj = mantooth dream tour 2k6

dragonboy

No love for Mos Def? He's better lookin & has better 'skills' that Kanye.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Dorothy_Mantooth

dragonboy - i'm incredibly jealous.

whothrewthecake- you left pelvic thrusting and gun throwin' out of that equation.

"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

whothrewthecake

ok, add in mos def and also m.ward. and ELO

Dorothy_Mantooth

"i'm glad i called THAT guy."

resurrect marvin gaye while you're at it.

Dorothy_Mantooth

Questlove? how about him?

whothrewthecake

dragonboy

?uestlove is the fuckin MAN! Here he is 'diggin in the crates'

dragonboy

& since we're shouting out The Roots I need to give mad props to my main man Black Thought  ;)
Black Thought is a seriously under-rated MC

Dorothy_Mantooth

dragonboy, that picture just made me LOL for like 5 minutes. he looks like a vinyl-collecting Jesus.

?uestlove knows his stuff.

dragonboy

Haha, I thought the same thing, he has a jesus-like aura in that pic, doesn't he?

whothrewthecake

black thought rules. i like how he got back at nas that time by calling him on always saying he wants to go back africa. and BT called into a radio station and was like, nas should make the trip, i'm calling from africa right now.

big ramble, but i like him.

Dorothy_Mantooth

hey so i just googled "jesus glow" and found this:

Dorothy_Mantooth

Lest we forget, MC Paul Barman

dragonboy

Check out this tribute to Big Daddy Kane feat. Common, Black Thought, ?uestlove & The Biz :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wbVc60NUno&search=black%20thought

dragonboy

QuoteLest we forget, MC Paul Barman
Who dat!??

Dorothy_Mantooth

hey i just googled Nas and got this guy:

dragonboy

HAHAHA!!!  ;D ;D ;D